🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    OF-2's Avatar Member

Account Temporarily Suspended

I tried to start UPlay. "Ubisoft Services are currently unavailable. Try again later (or sth like that)"
    I try again later: "Your account has been temporarily suspended due to several unsuccessful login attempts...".

Ubisoft, I really enjoy your sense of humour.

Imagine_Brata's Avatar Senior Member
     1 people found this helpful

That game became a comedy. Someone cries with rage and someone with joy!

OF-2's Avatar Member
    I just wonder if my bank did the same:
    "Friday 12:35 Dear Khun OF-2, our online banking service is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance until 19:30. Please try again after this time."
    "Friday 19:35 Dear Khun OF-2, our security system registered an unsuccessful attempt to log into your bank account. For security reasons access to your acount has been suspended. Please contact our nearest branch office during office hours Mon - Fri from 09:00 to 18:00. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you a nice day..."

Well that’s a good indicator of one thing and it’s definitely not the game or the bank at fault.

I guess it didn't occur to you, someone may have tried to log into your account.

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by OF-2 Go to original post
    I
    I try again later: "Your account has been temporarily suspended due to several unsuccessful login attempts...".
    You'd have to take it up with Uplay. I don’t think the game itself will ban you for this.

Sounds like a hacker trying to login to your account would contact the banks and discuss with them and also Uplay

SuspiciousPixel's Avatar Senior Member
    This issue should be prevented in the latest uplay client update

Changes in this release
    Added phone number as an additional recovery and security option.
    Your email is now hidden in the beta registration flow.
    Added additional prevention to stop accidental logins from temporarily suspending your account due to multiple failed logins in a short period of time.
    Added support for more than 24 items in an upsell list.
    Added support for gamepad in the beta registration window.

Bug fixes

Fixed an issue with email verification during account creation.
    Fixed an issue where sometimes trusted devices would not bypass 2FA after launching certain games.
    Fixed an issue that caused a spike in CPU usage when Uplay isn’t the focused application window.
    Fixed an issue where the notification dot within the account information page was lost. It has now been returned safely home.

As always, if you encounter any issues or have any feedback, please let us know!
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2264022

Strongly suggest changing your passwords, when you gain access. Change password for email and run virus scan on your computer (if you have one and it's not a Mac).