How to link different platforms to Ubisoft account?

how do i link psn to ubisoft when i go to linked acc only facebook shows up and i cant do it ingame because im logged in to other ubi acc ingame.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums!

This guide will show you how to link accounts - please follow it and let us know if you run into any issues!

To link your Ubisoft Account to a console platform:
    1. Launch any Uplay-enabled game on the console that you want to link to your Ubisoft account.
    2. Create or log in to your Ubisoft account when prompted.

BUT! it is not offered anywhere... Why there is no button in settings just to link accounts...

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by IamAlreadyThere Go to original post
    To link your Ubisoft Account to a console platform:
    1. Launch any Uplay-enabled game on the console that you want to link to your Ubisoft account.
    2. Create or log in to your Ubisoft account when prompted.

BUT! it is not offered anywhere... Why there is no button in settings just to link accounts...
    Hello there IamAlreadyThere!

We are aware that players are currently unable to link their console accounts on the Accounts Management page. This issue has been reported to the appropriate teams, and they are working on a resolution.

In the meantime, you will still be able to link your console account with your Ubisoft account, via Club services in the Ubisoft title, as you have kindly mentioned.

We apologise for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience at this time.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    In the meantime, you will still be able to link your console account with your Ubisoft account, via Club services in the Ubisoft title, as you have kindly mentioned.
    I swear I am not stupid but still idk how to do that. I am trying to do it 3 days... ;( HELP

I swear I am not stupid but still idk how to do that. I am trying to do it 3 days... ;( HELP
    Could you let me know about the trouble you're having linking accounts? Are you prompted to login to your Ubisoft account when you launch a Ubisoft title? Do you encounter any error messages when you try to login?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Are you prompted to login to your Ubisoft account when you launch a Ubisoft title? Do you encounter any error messages when you try to login?
    No its just started with my psn nickcname with 0 level of batlepass.

No its just started with my psn nickcname with 0 level of batlepass.
    Are you able to access the Ubisoft Club in-game at all? You should have the option to open the Ubisoft Club within main menu or the pause menu.

Cross Progression do not work for me

I been trying to have the corsair skin and the crowncast skin, it says I have it but when I start the game on my ps4 nothing is there, it looks like I have a pc acc and a ps4 acc in the same Ubisoft acc but no form to connect them

cross progression

this happen to me too, I been trying but I don't know, i have things on PC and I try to see if I have it on PS4 and nothing pops up it looks like i have 2 accs in the same ubisoft