Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by IamAlreadyThere Go to original post
    here is my suggestion- make a video or good faq with a screenshots
    Thanks for explaining that further for me, IamAlreadyThere.

Would you be able to send us a link to a video that shows the issue you're encountering? This may help us to have a better understanding of the problem at hand. If possible, could you please show us you trying to connect to the Ubisoft Club on console, and your account showing with 0 progress?
     1 people found this helpful

No, I will not record any video. I just said enough to understand situation, I have psn nickname and in game it opening Ubisoft club with that psn nickname. I didnt have any option in game to login to my ubisoft account. So probably I have to somehow unlink psn from ubisoft then link to this one. All this things doesnt look like entertainment. All I wanted is psn skin. Now my psn subscribtion has expired and I will not be able to get it. Anyway its not my problem that game is not user friendly and you FAQ dont explain whole situation.

p.s. Ubisoft suport working good, but u guys on forum working realy bad. Saying that you cant answer all the questions in forum is lie. Any person who have been paid for it can answer on all questions on this forum just in one working day. sorry for been rude, but I feeling bad that big company like Ubisoft can't handle forum.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry you feel this way IamAlreadyThere.

There are certain questions that fall into topics that we simply cannot answer or assist with on the forums and would be better suited to a 1-2-1 chat with a Support agent on Social Media or the Support Website.

I have passed your feedback on for consideration.
     1 people found this helpful