I guess I should have put it on before asking because it's quit obvious now that I have it on. Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

I think someone in the development department made a remark about having a "bone" for one of the better looking ladies on staff, and the creative teams took it literally and so now we have skellies everywhere

KarmaBullets's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Crazyman9699 Go to original post
    I can't figure it out. A wishbone, a jawbone?

I totally skipped this event.... Not interested to have a piece of dog on my backpack..
     1 people found this helpful

Once I got to the exotic to yet get another Chameleon I just gave up and just let fate kick in. Why would an exotic that drops all the time be included in this drop? Why not something new or something I don't already have? Its not like they don't have the tool to know this.

Originally Posted by NET_Eraycer Go to original post
    Once I got to the exotic to yet get another Chameleon I just gave up and just let fate kick in. Why would an exotic that drops all the time be included in this drop? Why not something new or something I don't already have? Its not like they don't have the tool to know this.
    The Exotic caches are RNG based. I know it's frustrating to drop yet the same piece of exotic 4 times in a row, but that's how it is in games that are build around RNG. If you are after anything specific your best bet would be to farm an area or mission with the Targeted loot being whatever type of drop you are looking for, since most exotics have been moved to the general loot pool already.

TOKYO_ROGUE_YT's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KarmaBullets Go to original post
    I totally skipped this event.... Not interested to have a piece of dog on my backpack..
    I just did for the exotic cache.. hoping to get the eagle bearer... didn't happen :/

thats the best rewards in game... how we can play if you dont have that in you?? best peace of bild at the moment... i never,never go figth if i dont use that...that...that....that...

UbiT00n's Avatar Community Representative
    From far away it looks like a wish bone from a chicken :') On close inspection it's totally a jaw bone from a hound.
    I think this trophy would have been better to have a screenshot of it from it's side so you can see the teeth :')

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KarmaBullets Go to original post
    Iv'e skipped the whole lot.

I just find the idea of repeating everything we have done a 1000 times already pointless, and for what a skill item i'll never use and a backpack trophy i'll never use.

To be honest Manhunts could have been hunting each one in the open world via a set of clues/phone/Echo pieces leading to a hide out/area once you kill a Rogue member of the manhunt a clue is dropped leading the the next (and also from city to city),until to find the main target of the Manhunt i'd rather that than doing the same missions again,

As for the Global events haven't touched one (only thing worthwhile in the seasons is the track to 100 and i just do that playing the game/LZ. which is the best part of the game.

Only Backpack trophy i wear is the Flag, the rest haven't even bothered with.

Custom butterfly knife?! Might make an awesome pair with the Regulus design.