Can't do anything but run at the beginning of a game (can't take weapons or hacks)

Oriignal post (edit below, it actually does not only happen in the beginning of the game, but when I pick up weapons):
    This is a bug that happens ALL THE TIME. It seems to appear less in solo (but it still does appear!), but when I played in squad last night, it appeared about 10 games out of 10, so I'm restricting all of my partners to NOT take ANY contested area, because I have no weapon or attack and leave them only being 2 because of this.

At the beginning of the game, I can run and melee. If I pick up a weapon or a hack, it disappears, and I can't even melee anymore, just run. Sometimes, I can't even run. I can just move around and am a sitting duck. This usually lasts for 2 to 3 minutes before the weapon or hack I picked up before the bug magically appears in my hand and then I can use them... sometimes. Or sometimes if I try to pick up another weapon or hack, I'm out for another 30 seconds or a minute maybe.

It happens ALL THE TIME and it's way too annoying. I can never play anything early game.

Please fix this thing, I have no idea what it is but it happens way too consistently. My weapons and hacks are just invisible and unusable and even make my melee attack disappear.

EDIT : I just had this in the middle of a solo game, instead of the beginning!
    I'm in the middle of a solo game RIGHT NOW and it didn't happen in the beginning, but when I wanted to switch a Harpy out for a Ripper, my first weapon disappeared, I can only use my hands and not my other weapons or two hacks, and I can't do anything but run. GREAT! I also can't break the windows of the building I'm in so I have to go back out the way I came in instead of the roof. I feel like it mostly happens when I pick up weapons when running? But not sure.

EDIT2 : Yep, another new version now. Game starts, pick up a Hexfire, fight someone, pick up a harpy in the middle of the fight, my hexfire and harpy disappear and I can just run away from the guy chasing me with a shotgun. It lasts for 30 seconds until I just die because I can't even use my invis to get out of here. Great bugs. I'm done with the game for now, this is stupid, it happens literally every single game. It doesn't happen that much once the game has gone on for a while but damn is it annyoing to have this at every beginning and sometimes even middle of the game.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry to hear you have experienced this in game. While I understand this must be frustrating, if possible would you be able to capture a short video clip showing this occurring so we can see exactly how this affects your gameplay.?

@Ubi-Litten I have similar issues. Sometimes you will drop and unable to do anything. So it affects my game play but literally not being able to play. On top of that, I would have to leave my game which means my squad is down a person because I literally cannot play. I can die, sometimes be revived and have action for about 0.5 seconds, but other than that it repeats and i am unable to do anything. I am not the same person, but it's crippling when it does happen. My friend had it occur to him yesterday, and it occurred to me 5 minutes ago. I don't know if it persists to the next game as i restart no matter what.

@Ubi-Litten
    I would've had a better video if I could, but apparently Hyper Scape also has a lot of problems with OBS and recording in general due to the numerous threads on Black Screens when trying to record with OBS :\ And so do I. The only way I found to record the game was to record my screen and put Hyper Scape in a small window on this screen. The size is not entirely right so half of the weapons+hacks rectangles are hidden, but you can still clearly see when I have and when I don't have a weapon.

https://youtu.be/dNLGH3SuSQs

This is only a recording of my first game (it happens every game more or less), and it starts with the "gentle" version of the bug, followed by the actual even more annoying version of the bug. The "gentle" version means the Bug Gods have decided that I get to keep my melee attack. Most of the time, I don't even have my melee attacks, just the hands. Exactly like you see at 2 min 15 seconds in the video, because I had both bugs (or rather, both versions of the bug I guess) one after the other this time lol

So first I pick up weapons and hacks, but nothing appears, the weapons and hacks disappear, and I can only melee. At some point I can't even pick up anything new, like you see when I really try to pick up that mine but nothing happens. At 2 min 15 I thought the bug was over, but no, actually I got deeper into bug levels because my melee weapon drops and I can't even use my hands to break windows. My hacks appear, but I can't use any of them. My weapons are still MIA. My first weapon finally appears at the end of the video, and then I can play correctly. Overall, I spent more than 2 mins doing nothing after landing. This happens every single beginning of game, and sometimes even in the middle of games but waaaay more rarely. Mostly it's every beginning of game, then my game starts to become normal.

That does mean that I can NEVER go to any contested zones, and even if I'm in an uncontested zone, if I see even one person, I can't defend myself and am probably dead (no hacks to run away, no melee attack to break a window, only parkour to help me, sometimes I can't even hit him. Even if I do have a melee weapon, they generally have guns so I'm screwed). Sometimes I get the "hands" version of the bug (the one from 2min15 onwards where I can't do anything) and it lasts up to 3 entire minutes. So I spend 3 minutes not even being able to enter buildings because I can't break windows.

So yeah, fun stuff. Every single game, at the beginning, for about 2 mins or so. Hopefully there's a fix :\ It almost seems like a REALLY long lag, but only on hacks and weapons (as you see that the rest of the game is correct, I run properly, see everyone moving properly, the movements are perfect, only my weapons and hacks are lagging behind for 2 mins, and sometimes my melee attack too lol By the way, I also play Valorant, League and FFXIV and none of those games lag, my internet connection is really good where I live. So I don't think it's an internet connection problem on my side).

I can report the exact same issue, with no connection warnings (like latency or connection from the game.) This occurs across all gamemodes, with inconsistent severity (and sometimes it decides to work after at best 45 seconds, at worst 2 minutes,) though it mostly ends in my demise because I'm caught without any weapon, and as mentioned by others, often not even my melee. I do have a clip on Medal (because OBS is hard to get working) at https://medal.tv/clips/31219366/d13374kkIQgu (which is the worse version of the bug, where your melee will dissapear, I have another clip of it but Medal kinda broke it.) If anything, it kinda ruins every game for me since most animations don't play and I usually die before I can get any weapons.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the updates and clips showing this in action.

We'll be passing this onto the team.

In the meantime, can you guys please try verifying the games files as a possible means of seeing if it helps resolve the issue?

Thank you!

I literally have the exact same problem and its so frustrating, especially when you can't do anything and there are people just shooting at you, it takes literally minutes for the game to properly start working, I've reinstalled the game probably 4 times and still has the issue.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

Our team are aware of this issue and are investigating further. Thank you for all of your reports and clips!

We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time. Once we have an update, it will be shared in the forum.