Originally Posted by DekoSeishin Go to original post
    Rewarding people for their time in the game. Remove that and plenty people will just drop cause they achieved the rest of IT. Besides summit there are not that many rewards, 3 hobby cars and a few cars until icon 1k, NOTHING after that, so without any sort of compensating move I don't see removal of exclusive summit rewards being any good. Then again if they dare for higher icon rewards, for example, there will be outcry guaranteed too...there's just no way to please everyone at once.
    Not my problem if people only play Summits so they can gloat and show off what others will never have. If that's the only thing that keeps you playing, find something that's actually fun for a change.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Officer_Johnson Go to original post
    There's an issue developing that I don't think much of us, even IVT, realize is happening: the more Summit vehicles introduced, the longer it will take for a rotation to occur to attempt to receive it at another time.
    Im not sure we will ever see a replay. IVT never repeated F12tdf summit, they only repeated magma and that dumb **** dark knight from batch 2. Since then we got batches 3, 4 and 5 (current). Nothing from batch 3 was ever repeated, even tho they even fixed open days bug where you couldnt claim rewards untill you get to icon 1. So they fixed this for a future rerun but then canceled it? Ok...
    And another thing. Remember when they promised plat rewards to stay exclusive to summits? Then why blue neon windows tint became purchasable at one point? And patriotic smoke. Not on its own but it was a part of short lived GT500RF1 bundle and everyone with enough CC could buy a summit plat reward. Are we just going to pretend this never happened and keep talking about "exclusive platinum"?

Officer_Johnson's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by XBL_Laberbacke Go to original post
    Not my problem if people only play Summits so they can gloat and show off what others will never have. If that's the only thing that keeps you playing, find something that's actually fun for a change.
    I would if TDU2 revival or TDU3 released already, FH didn't feel so boring, or NFS: HEAT was actually decent...

DatWut's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Then why blue neon windows tint became purchasable at one point?
    The Summit reward was "Blue Neon Window Tint" (a window tint that's pulsating, I even remember people complaining about it flashing instead of being a static colour) and the one we got in the shop was a normal blue tint.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    No. Both were purchasable. And I can prove that
    https://youtu.be/6coUbL1jxm0?t=91
    For reference thats how normal blue tint icon looks like https://youtu.be/Yku-nfd7OFE?t=269

Originally Posted by XBL_Laberbacke Go to original post
    Working for a reward is more fun that receiving It for no effort, that's how It works in general. There are even people from time to time who ask for something harder on summits, cause with all sets It's not hard at all. There will always be someone on the other side who can't keep up, but watering everything down to absolute easiest level has It's limits

vojkoilnikar's Avatar Banned
    later than before they will be able to give Live Summit Rewards cars purchasable some are still longing and waiting for dath cars but if you put yourself on your head what you say and post on the forum but what half if they lose value these previous cars are already forgotten no one drives them anymore and on the pc I notice and on the xbox one I bought no one drives these cars anymore Summit cars others who do not have these cars would like to have them and we are waiting very hard for this to happen thank you.

Keep waiting, because as I said before, it won't happen. IVT have said that they won't make these cars purchasable.

Officer_Johnson's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Im not sure we will ever see a replay. IVT never repeated F12tdf summit, they only repeated magma and that dumb **** dark knight from batch 2. Since then we got batches 3, 4 and 5 (current). Nothing from batch 3 was ever repeated, even tho they even fixed open days bug where you couldnt claim rewards untill you get to icon 1. So they fixed this for a future rerun but then canceled it? Ok...
    And another thing. Remember when they promised plat rewards to stay exclusive to summits? Then why blue neon windows tint became purchasable at one point? And patriotic smoke. Not on its own but it was a part of short lived GT500RF1 bundle and everyone with enough CC could buy a summit plat reward. Are we just going to pretend this never happened and keep talking about "exclusive platinum"?
    Yep. Just pretend it never happened and everything is fine. The philosophy of an "Ivory Tower", remember?

Originally Posted by DekoSeishin Go to original post
    Working for a reward is more fun that receiving It for no effort, that's how It works in general. There are even people from time to time who ask for something harder on summits, cause with all sets It's not hard at all. There will always be someone on the other side who can't keep up, but watering everything down to absolute easiest level has It's limits
    Not when you get punished for coming up short and never having another opportunity to work towards said goal. There really needs to be other ways to earn these vehicles, even if it's in other competitions. While I agree you shouldn't be handed vehicles for doing virtually nothing, I also don't agree that you should be punished for coming up short with NO WAY to earn said vehicle. It is still game content, and the way this system works, it's a PAYWALL without money being the issue!

Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    Keep waiting, because as I said before, it won't happen. IVT have said that they won't make these cars purchasable.
    Mhm. They also said cops don't fit the theme but we have a police horn. They also said that the game is based around LEGAL MOTORSPORTS meanwhile a good chunk of the SR. plot totally contradicts that claim. And now you got the damneding evidence of the Blue Window Tint.

Let's see what happens when the game gets closer to its end days. Still see if those "exclusive" Summit vehicles don't get a CC price tag. In the end, money will be the ultimate decider.

Originally Posted by Officer_Johnson Go to original post
    Mhm. They also said cops don't fit the theme but we have a police horn.
    I think what they meant to say was "It doesn't fit what we want to do with the game", and I guess they also don't want to deal with licensing.