Sidekicks blow up ethanol

I had Nana on the back of a rig machine gun... We come up next to an ethanol tanker and what does that ***** proceed to do? She blows the ****** up! I pulled aside got out of the rig and blew her ******g brains out! That **** is 75 ethanol and she destroyed it! Two to the chest one to the Head!

UbiFaveRED's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Rolor33 Go to original post
    I had Nana on the back of a rig machine gun... We come up next to an ethanol tanker and what does that ***** proceed to do? She blows the ****** up! I pulled aside got out of the rig and blew her ******g brains out! That **** is 75 ethanol and she destroyed it! Two to the chest one to the Head!
    LOL I hate when that happens!!

Gravelmead's Avatar Senior Member
    That's why I love this game. Crazy zhit happens.

mikahawkins's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello,
    Rather than spending Ethanol on the Cartography Facility to unlock access to Treasure Maps, upgrade your Workbench, Infirmary, and Training Camp to rank up your weapons, health, and Guns for Hire, which in turn will give you the tools you need to liberate level 3 Outposts for even more Ethanol. You get the idea. You will need to upgrade every Homebase Facility at certain parts of the campaign to unlock access to new chapters in the story, but you’re otherwise free to spend the Ethanol how you wish.
    Regards,
    Mika Hawkins

This game is really great,nice graphics MyGiftCardSite