Can anyone please confirm if all AC titles will be updated for Xbox series X?

I think that it would be awesome if all of Ubsoft's older games were updated and optimized for Xbox Series X hardware with 60FPS! it would be such a wasted opportunity to not do that. I also think that sales for all of Ubisoft's older games would skyrocket if this happened.

I'm not trying to be a pill but I really am curious if Ubisoft plans to update all the older Assassin's Creed games with an unlocked Framerate feature so that future Xbox Series X owners like me can play these games at 60FPS even if it's unoptimized. I'm pretty irritated right now they haven't been straightforward about that. Is there a reason? I understand that these are old games and all but would it really cost too much money to patch the older games with an unlocked frame rate option? I don't know how it works in the game industry but it seems pretty obvious to me. Just wondering.

By all means please do update AC Unity, it would really benefit so to reach its potential...
     1 people found this helpful

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Very Good Question Ubisoft

Are there any members of the development teams that can confirm this ?