1. #41
    No dude, just no.... if you were good you wouldn’t be complaining. Stop deluding yourself
    Share this post

  2. #42
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    I don't think it will be removed, however, we're open to hearing constructive feedback and suggestions on how to tweak the CCU and other elements introduced alongside it. If you have any you'd like to share, you're more than welcome to do so here.
    They can begin by brining back the indicators and setting the animation speed back to how it was pre ccu.
    This game is now just a generic hack and slash. Completly gone are the days of parry, block, doge and fainting, the core of what made FH what it was.
    Share this post

  3. #43
    Originally Posted by Frozty85 Go to original post
    They can begin by brining back the indicators and setting the animation speed back to how it was pre ccu.
    This game is now just a generic hack and slash. Completly gone are the days of parry, block, doge and fainting, the core of what made FH what it was.
    Yeah, tell that to my opponents who keep parrying me without a problem if I just "hack and slash." Good players still parry, only the bad ones struggle.
    Share this post

  4. #44
    I, at first, was completely against the idea of things getting faster since I'm on console. I can honestly say I've become a much better and stronger player than I was before the CCU, and I'm at a point now where I probably play at a much higher level than what my low overall rep would suggest.

    Everyone understands the issue we all had before CCU: Everything was reactable. Basic offense just didn't work, and fights were really long. I won't get into any more details since we all understand that defense was easy for very experienced players.

    We all know that Orochi hasn't had his light attack speeds adjusted. They're actually 500ms with a 400ms indicator. I'm on PS4, and I can LITERALLY react to everything an Orochi does and shut down that character completely. I can say with all my experience and certainty that if the game were to be reverted back to before the CCU, everyone will be able to shut everyone down. Old gen players who are good at the game tend to have really, really good reaction speeds, and the ones who still play generally understand player behavior to a tee. Players like me who can thrive in the current state of the game without too much trouble against lights, longer indicators would generally hurt the game I believe.
    Share this post

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by MCBooma16 Go to original post
    I, at first, was completely against the idea of things getting faster since I'm on console. I can honestly say I've become a much better and stronger player than I was before the CCU, and I'm at a point now where I probably play at a much higher level than what my low overall rep would suggest.

    Everyone understands the issue we all had before CCU: Everything was reactable. Basic offense just didn't work, and fights were really long. I won't get into any more details since we all understand that defense was easy for very experienced players.

    We all know that Orochi hasn't had his light attack speeds adjusted. They're actually 500ms with a 400ms indicator. I'm on PS4, and I can LITERALLY react to everything an Orochi does and shut down that character completely. I can say with all my experience and certainty that if the game were to be reverted back to before the CCU, everyone will be able to shut everyone down. Old gen players who are good at the game tend to have really, really good reaction speeds, and the ones who still play generally understand player behavior to a tee. Players like me who can thrive in the current state of the game without too much trouble against lights, longer indicators would generally hurt the game I believe.
    I believe the issue is well understood by anyone who's been around this game's lifetime long enough. The people who still argue against the CCU or take issue with it likely don't agree that it was a problem or didn't care. They grew accustomed to a flawed version of the game that was as far as they knew/cared to be the intended version of the game. That version was left to fester for years and now it's (mostly) gone. This is upsetting for those who grew accustomed to or even enjoyed that kind of play.

    No amount of discussion can budge those feelings. If anything should be taken away from the situation is that people enjoyed different aspects of FH for different reasons. And that developer incompetence/lack of proper action can create issues like what we've experienced. Anything else that can be gleamed from this back and forth of CCU discussion is muddied and not really worth diving into. For better or worse this is where FH is at now. People need to accept that or move along instead of screaming at a wall that will not budge. Feedback is always allowed and appreciated. But telling them to go backwards isn't feedback, it's an unhelpful statement that should be heard. But nothing more.
    Share this post

  6. #46
    pigozz's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12
    remove it, you absolutely messed up with CCU, the game is now on the bring of collapse, even though it had healthy playerbase for years. People are pissed
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #47
    Remove it

    Nobody bother to feint and parry anymore !!!

    And make deflect back to normal and more rewarding!

    Let the more skilled player win and those only throwing random combo exploiting frame advantage lose
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #48
    Originally Posted by Maxime_Qc- Go to original post
    Remove it

    Nobody bother to feint and parry anymore !!!

    And make deflect back to normal and more rewarding!

    Let the more skilled player win and those only throwing random combo exploiting frame advantage lose
    The more skilled players win. The less skilled players still try to find excuses to prove they are skilled, despite they are clearly not.
    Share this post

  9. #49
    MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,127
    Originally Posted by Maxime_Qc- Go to original post
    Remove it

    Nobody bother to feint and parry anymore !!!

    And make deflect back to normal and more rewarding!

    Let the more skilled player win and those only throwing random combo exploiting frame advantage lose
    If your opponents aren't feinting or parrying, it's because they figured out they don't need to in order to beat you. If I can land hits without feinting or parrying, then that's what I'll throw.

    Personally, I get parried and deflected and feinted at all the time, as do I parry and deflect and feint at all the time.

    If you want the opponent to stop light spamming you, then make them afraid to throw lights and parry them.
    Share this post

  10. #50

    why was this put in the game in the first place

    the game was playable on console. you could block light attacks when you had enough experience. You cant even react to some heavy can even dodge light as well as block them. If you get hit with a infinite light combo you hero can recover fast enough to react. The part that bothers me the most is moves hit 100ms before they show it. I have to play with gaurdmode deadzone set to 0 in order to do anything and its still not enough. The majority of the community finds the CCU unfavorable. I love this game, but I don't believe CCU should exist.
    Share this post