Will There Be A PS5 Disc For Valhalla?

Or do you have to get the PS4 disc then that will get the PS5 enhancements? Will that be the same for Watch Dogs Legion? Thanks, Craig.

SHADOWGARVIN's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think there will be a disc for PS5. If you buy the PS4 disc then you can use it to download the PS5 version of the game on the PS5. You should visit this site for more information: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/faqs/000055850

Of course there will be a PS5 disc for Valhalla. Some places are already letting you preorder them, like GameStop. Why wouldn’t they have a disc?

I didn’t see a PS5 version on GameStop.com.

Now it is finally possible to pre order Assassin's Creed Valhalla for ps5 on the gamestop site.
    So now it is sure that there will be a ps5 disc of the game.

You can pre-order the PS5 version standard at Amazon right now

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

There will be a physical PS5 version of all editions of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, available for Preorder now on the Ubisoft Store and various other Approved Retailers.

Thank you!

Hi. I can see a PS5 version for all editions apart from the Collectors Edition. I want to pre-order that editionfor PS5. Is there going to be a physical PS5 version for the Collectors Edition? I want to get my pre-order sorted but have been waiting for a physical PS5 edition to order. Thanks.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by TribalMhyneer Go to original post
    Hi. I can see a PS5 version for all editions apart from the Collectors Edition. I want to pre-order that editionfor PS5. Is there going to be a physical PS5 version for the Collectors Edition? I want to get my pre-order sorted but have been waiting for a physical PS5 edition to order. Thanks.
    You can order it here: https://store.ubi.com/uk/game?pid=5e...&source=detail

Thanks but it's only the PS4 version that can be pre-ordered. I want to pre-order the PS5 version. As it looks like you're not doing one (as the other editions has a PS5 option in the drop-down list), I have had to pre-order the PS4 version and will have to upgrade it to the PS5 version which I did not want to do.