Hyperscape: Using controller on PC

During the initial test phase the game felt great and I could actually compete with m&k. But when the beta released it felt like aim assist was drastically reduced and I didn't stand a chance vs m&k. It could've just been my connection but something definitely felt different. I felt as though I literally had to be cracked out of my mind to track the insane movement with very little aim assist. Like I said, I'm not sure what changed but for me, the game was unplayable during beta. I'll give it another shot but if it still feels the same, I'm chalking it. 🤞

The aim assist nerf is decent in my opinion. I can still take something like 15 kills and win the match on PC with controller.

stop trolling!

Go to some reddit threads ot look at twitch for discussion and everyone will tell you aimassist for controler is massive!
    I have talked to some TTV players and they admitted that aimassist is like an aimbot and PC players cannot compete with them...

Sadly this is the reason I will stay away from this game until crossplay is stopped !
    Crossplay ruins so many competetive games...
    Why devs still run into this trap?

Originally Posted by Flashshark80 Go to original post
    Go to some reddit threads ot look at twitch for discussion and everyone will tell you aimassist for controler is massive!
    I have talked to some TTV players and they admitted that aimassist is like an aimbot and PC players cannot compete with them...

Sadly this is the reason I will stay away from this game until crossplay is stopped !
    Crossplay ruins so many competetive games...
    Why devs still run into this trap?
    Yup played a few rounds tonight on SP and thought it was full of cheaters, actually going to give it a few days to see if I can deal with it but aim assist blows for the PC players (not using controllers) and the for peeps using controllers on PC, buy an xbox or ps4. The solution is simple but Epic wont do it and I doubt Ubisoft will ether

There is no cross play aim assist isn't AIM Bot.. lmfao.. you're listening to salty mouse and keyboard users who are in this elitist mindset that no one can be better than them on a controller. get outta town, nobody cares that a bunch of TTV guys with a bunch of followings are gonna cry every time they lose and then go on reddit and up vote a post. nobody cares you guys are pathetic gamers you really are. You guys have been complaining about controllers every game that's been released since fortnite season 7. even when they nerf the aim assist into the ground you still complain. how many times have I seen Buhga himself complained that somewhuz on controller when he died and then I go check the guy who killed him streaming and hes on mouse and keyboard! yet that rant that he made about that guy on controller who was actually a mouse and keyboard got up voted and then controller got nerfed.

Mouse and keyboard players complaining about controller players is the trap that devs are falling into over and over again

Then use mnk lol

the point is aim assist isn't natural and mnk is ALL natural. You guys are getting assisted with your aim and mnk players aren't. So how is that fair? I've played both and trust me its broken. You've clearly never played on mnk

aim assist + d Tap = NOOB-mans best combo...