Does this smell good or what?

Dude will you stop shooting if I give you 100$ and a mars?

Who said your squadmates don't come in when you radio for help?

They shot me up pretty bad... bastidges!

Damn that darn thing rolls to the right like heck! It's in times like this that you wish you had ailerons trim.

Woohoo I made it! That's pretty fortunate because I restart my campaign every time I die or get captured! But joy doesn't last, and my legs sure start shaking when I realise that a few inches to the right and I'd be missing an arm

No kill in that one, but heck I'm glad I made it. And that was just my second mission. This is gonna be a looooooong campaign!

Nic

The first official D12 whiner!

Does this smell good or what?

Dude will you stop shooting if I give you 100$ and a mars?

Who said your squadmates don't come in when you radio for help?

They shot me up pretty bad... bastidges!

Damn that darn thing rolls to the right like heck! It's in times like this that you wish you had ailerons trim.

Woohoo I made it! That's pretty fortunate because I restart my campaign every time I die or get captured! But joy doesn't last, and my legs sure start shaking when I realise that a few inches to the right and I'd be missing an arm

No kill in that one, but heck I'm glad I made it. And that was just my second mission. This is gonna be a looooooong campaign!

Nic

The first official D12 whiner!

Brilliant!

Lol very nice

==============================
    Il2 FB Skins
    SimHQ
    Netwings
    Mudmovers
    ==============================
    Argentina Air Force

Nice to see you brought the old girl home, now rumor has it that a test pilot just brought in a new "special" Dora from Rechlin equipped with a Jumo 213F. Maybe he'll let you take it up for a joy-ride

(if only)

Not if you treat it like you did the other one!

good picture quality : )

Great shots and the captions brought a chuckle. Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Lets play "last man standing..." I insist!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTO!

We need pilot like you!!

Speed is the KEY.