Nerf Shugoki

Idc what anyone says NERF HIM! I cannot fight this guy I honestly can’t. Everyone complained about Hitokiri hits on red while Shugoki has been doing it since his rework. Everyone complained about Hitokiris 50-50 mind games when Shugokis whole kit is 50. Oh he is swinging is he going to let it go or hold it for unblockable or break my back. If y’all are willing to nerf Hitokiri into dirt for these reasons why not do the same for Shugoki who is doing the exact same thing because literally everything this guy does has HA. Make all the “git gud” comments y’all want idc I won’t care to comment back. I’m talking directly to the devs for allowing this monstrosity to exist in the game while they nerfed another character for being a lesser version of him
     3 people found this helpful

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Getting beaten by Shugoki is purely your own fault, go do some training and get used to him.
     3 people found this helpful

I agree, shugoki is a little bi**h. He gets hyper armor with every little hit. He can DE you while your stamina is low, your stamina will pause and Then stay the same while he gets health and stamina.. how ridiculous is that?! On top of that they made it where if jormangunder and centurion hits you when you drop, you both stamina back but with shugoki he can keep you at no stamina while he gets his back and health. At least make it when he DE you, you get stamina back.. get rid of his HA in light attacks and just put it in his heavys.
     2 people found this helpful

Quit whining about Shugoki and complain about this atrocious update like the rest of us. CCU literally destroyed the game on console and you're complaining about Shugoki. Shugo is fine.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ruined4honorsmh Go to original post
    I agree, shugoki is a little bi**h. He gets hyper armor with every little hit. He can DE you while your stamina is low, your stamina will pause and Then stay the same while he gets health and stamina.. how ridiculous is that?! On top of that they made it where if jormangunder and centurion hits you when you drop, you both stamina back but with shugoki he can keep you at no stamina while he gets his back and health. At least make it when he DE you, you get stamina back.. get rid of his HA in light attacks and just put it in his heavys.
    In full agreement with you big guy is broken af

Originally Posted by GoldenTor Go to original post
    Quit whining about Shugoki and complain about this atrocious update like the rest of us. CCU literally destroyed the game on console and you're complaining about Shugoki. Shugo is fine.
    Disagree. If hitokiri was considered broken then Shugoki is beyond broken, when they put Hitokiri back to how he was then he is fine. And as concerns for the CCU honestly I don’t feel too much of a difference. Tell me your thoughts on it snd I’ll hear you out

Stop crying, look what you did.

The thing is mate, because of cry babies like you, shugoki just keeps getting nerfed, heck the HUG isn't even useful in any way anymore, idk why this skill still exists, it does NO damage barely HEALS, and the damage is so low that the headbutt damage which is 10 btw, is higher. and u can stop the hug with one light, ******g useless.
    Now even though he is still nerfed i bet i am gonna see more idiots who will complain about his "headbutt", they will probably nerf the damage, and then what? hmm? what will be left for the damn shugoki, the hug is gone, the running is gone, lights are just normal now, no feints to hugs. so u just gonna leave us with "heavies" and still complain, like seriously dude, this community pisses me off, all you can do is just cry, and you just make the devs nerf Heroes so badly it just not worth playing with them anymore, why not just ask them to remove shugoki and be done with it? like seriously.

Originally Posted by hrhi260 Go to original post
    The thing is mate, because of cry babies like you, shugoki just keeps getting nerfed, heck the HUG isn't even useful in any way anymore, idk why this skill still exists, it does NO damage barely HEALS, and the damage is so low that the headbutt damage which is 10 btw, is higher. and u can stop the hug with one light, ******g useless.
    Now even though he is still nerfed i bet i am gonna see more idiots who will complain about his "headbutt", they will probably nerf the damage, and then what? hmm? what will be left for the damn shugoki, the hug is gone, the running is gone, lights are just normal now, no feints to hugs. so u just gonna leave us with "heavies" and still complain, like seriously dude, this community pisses me off, all you can do is just cry, and you just make the devs nerf Heroes so badly it just not worth playing with them anymore, why not just ask them to remove shugoki and be done with it? like seriously.
    *happy goki main noises*

Shugo is fine in my opinion. Most of the time. The only broken/OP thing which he has now is his new Tier 2 feat combined with his unique Tier 4, Staggering Blow. Together they make a ridiculous zone option select.

Good thing that the devs will address the option selects in the near future.

Originally Posted by Csodaszarvas_G Go to original post
    Shugo is fine in my opinion. Most of the time. The only broken/OP thing which he has now is his new Tier 2 feat combined with his unique Tier 4, Staggering Blow. Together they make a ridiculous zone option select.

Good thing that the devs will address the option selects in the near future.
    Hopefully they will address Smokebomb, because that is the real thing.
     2 people found this helpful