🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Shemag bug locked to head instead of torso

As the title says, the shemag moves with the head and exposes the bare neck. Befor the update it was locked to the torso, please revert it to be locked on the chest.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey John_oder,

Thanks for posting here on the forums about this issue. Would you be able to provide an image or short video clip that demonstrates this unusual behaviour with the shemagh?

Can you tell me whether you've noticed this same behaviour with any other apparel items as well?

I have no video of it, but it is clearly visible when putting either of the scarfs on. The shemagh or the scarf. Ot moves with the chin, before the update it was stuck to the chest and ignored head movement.

Thanks!

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey again John_oder!

I've now found one reported issue that may be what you're describing - tops with a collar clip into the shemagh or appear to lose their collar?

So there's a gap between where the collar SHOULD be, and the shemagh around the neck, is that correct?