Can you save the game in offline mode? I heard reports of ppl saying their progress does not save in offline mode.

Originally Posted by WashedUpUbio Go to original post
    You can fix the 23 minute bug of the single player game crashing by forcing into offline mode. I'm not blaming you for anything, it's Ubisoft's fault, but they simply don't care. There's no way anyone at Ubisoft even bothers to look at this forum and try to resolve a problem. They'll copy and paste some generic message about creating a ticket.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2549235893
    this trick does not work when using ubisoft connect
    this target does not work
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Splinter Cell Blacklist\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe"-offline -offline_mode

Originally Posted by TomShadow55 Go to original post
    this trick does not work when using ubisoft connect
    this target does not work
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Splinter Cell Blacklist\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe"-offline -offline_mode
    You literally make the target your game's directory? Pretty obvious. If you bought the game through Steam, it'll likely be:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Splinter Cell Blacklist\src\SYSTEM\Blacklist_DX11_game.exe

Locate your game's directory and put the -offline -offline_mode parameters on your Blacklist_DX11_game.exe.

Yeah that's a lie. I contacted support because I am experiencing the same issue, and they are over here telling me that the game is experiencing issues and they can't give me a set time on when it will be done "sorry i am not able to further assist you". So basically I have to accept that I bought a game that doesn't work for anything... thanks Ubisoft

No one care's what your job is. We only care about playing a game that we purchased for the sole purpose of online co-op. You're not adding anything to the situation because most of us have already tried contacting support.

Originally Posted by huzzball Go to original post
    No one care's what your job is. We only care about playing a game that we purchased for the sole purpose of online co-op. You're not adding anything to the situation because most of us have already tried contacting support.
    I understand your frustration, and I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted, but I've been here a long time. I've seen too many people say they don't want to contact support because they think nothing will come of it. I'm simply trying to explain why they should.

The fix shared above connects me to the servers but I cannot join anyone s game and no one can join mine. Firewall is disabled as always and all ports are open. I had no issues before this Uplay update playing with anyone