Cant connect to servers

Bought the deluxe edition and the game can't connect to the servers at all and I can't see access my deluxe content either..

Please don't bump threads.

I'd suggest contacting Ubi Support, and they'll do what they can to get it resolved.

I did more than once. How are you guys going to sell a deluxe version of the game when you can't even access the content and none of the online features. Seems like a pretty big issue that isn't being addressed.

Originally Posted by SolidMGSnake Go to original post
    I did more than once. How are you guys going to sell a deluxe version of the game when you can't even access the content and none of the online features. Seems like a pretty big issue that isn't being addressed.
    Just to clarify, I'm a volunteer moderator - I don't work for Ubisoft, I just help out with the day-to-day forum stuff.

As far as reporting issues, that's how they become a priority. I don't know any specifics, but with a finite amount of staff, things have to be prioritized. It seems reasonable to assume that the affected userbase and the significance of the issue plays a role, so if folks are having issues, please do report them (but don't spam them, that doesn't help).
     1 people found this helpful

I like to bump this thread because it brings a known problem to the front of the forum instead letting it get buried in never ending pages of meaningless threads. Especially when after a year later, many paying customers like myself are having the same problems that SolidMGSnake had a year ago with no explanation as to why. Now, the whole time I've owned the game whit no problems connecting, all of a sudden my friend and I both get "Service not available." Like SolidMGSnake I too contacted support and the servers are still down.

The servers are down for everyone as of July 2021, that is why you and your friend are just now having issues. SolidMGSnake was something on his own personal end having issues connecting to the servers in August 2020. No reason to keep bumping old threads.

UBI should be forthcoming and post that they removed Blacklist from their server. That way, me and others that are having connection issues would not have for scour pages of threads looking for someone with the same issues that could lead to a fix. Instead, Support assures the server is up running and puts forward that by all accounts, we should not be having trouble connecting.

SolidMGSnake, btw has posted several times once in Aug and again in Nov that he was unable to connect with his Deluxe version, which I too own. So instead of creating another thread, I choose to Bump and old one to show UBI that there is still a problem that dates back.

I recently read a post that UBI is aware of this problem and Devs are working on a patch. I don't know if this is true or not. It would have been beneficial for UBI to have made a post in this matter instead of a customer.

For now I'll just have to play 23min rounds of Blacklist in solo mode and wait.

You can fix the 23 minute bug of the single player game crashing by forcing into offline mode. I'm not blaming you for anything, it's Ubisoft's fault, but they simply don't care. There's no way anyone at Ubisoft even bothers to look at this forum and try to resolve a problem. They'll copy and paste some generic message about creating a ticket.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2549235893

Originally Posted by WashedUpUbio Go to original post
    You can fix the 23 minute bug of the single player game crashing by forcing into offline mode. I'm not blaming you for anything, it's Ubisoft's fault, but they simply don't care. There's no way anyone at Ubisoft even bothers to look at this forum and try to resolve a problem. They'll copy and paste some generic message about creating a ticket.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2549235893
    They do check the forums, but for this type of thing, they're likely more active in the Player Support Forum.