Movement glitch

I am on adventure 13 - catch all the lums with the clouds and jumping action to prevent being eaten up by the ground.

I cannot get past even a quarter of the way because my Rayman is not jumping the correct way. If I want to go left he will automatically go right - not always but it’s enough to never be able to pass the level.

Does anyone have any insight as to why my swipe commands may not be resonating with the game?

I am playing on an ipad 7th generation, either with my fingers or with an Apple Pencil.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Jessikahhhx Go to original post
    I am on adventure 13 - catch all the lums with the clouds and jumping action to prevent being eaten up by the ground.

I cannot get past even a quarter of the way because my Rayman is not jumping the correct way. If I want to go left he will automatically go right - not always but it’s enough to never be able to pass the level.

Does anyone have any insight as to why my swipe commands may not be resonating with the game?

I am playing on an ipad 7th generation, either with my fingers or with an Apple Pencil.
    Hello there Jessikahhhx! Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this problem. I recommend trying the steps on out iOS troubleshooting article to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, would you be able to send us a video that shows this issue happening in game? This will help us to investigate further. Thanks!