Mortar turret keeps locking up

My mortar turret keeps completely locking up from time to time I'm usually after I throw a single seeker mine this is different from the double tap lock up where after double tapping the bumper you cannot move the aim point which is still an annoying issue but this one completely locks at the mortar turret and it is unable to fire or aim at all and you have to destroy it it then redeploy it before you can start firing it again which is not much of a pain if you have a short cooldown but if you are running the cool down directive it is a surefire way of getting your character killed

This is a problem with the assault turret and the striker drone as well. Any aim-able drone and turret skill.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey desolate-master,

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue.

Can you provide us with any video of it in action? The team had thought this issue to be resolved.

Originally Posted by Giulio4202015 Go to original post
    This is a problem with the assault turret and the striker drone as well. Any aim-able drone and turret skill.
    It’s also a problem with the stinger hive. I get it everyday, along with invisible enemies, invisible ground, along other things.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Faartikus Go to original post
    It’s also a problem with the stinger hive. I get it everyday, along with invisible enemies, invisible ground, along other things.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Faartikus! Can I kindly ask you to provide us with short footage of this occurring, so we can investigate it for you? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to update this thread.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Faartikus! Can I kindly ask you to provide us with short footage of this occurring, so we can investigate it for you? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to update this thread.
    Why? It's not like any of you have fixed any of the other bugs which have been reported? My turret is still Ramboing the whole bloody map, unless it's raining and then it's as much use as an ashtray on a motorcycle, (or a room full of massive Devs, you pick which is the least use).
    And that's just one of a list of ongoing issues that have all apparently been kicked into the long grass in favour of adding useless cosmetic changes that no one outside of the deluded minds of massive's staff room gives a toss about).
    So you tell me.. what exactly is the point in giving you a video of anything?
    Why don't you actually load up the game, play for 5 minutes, and I guarantee you'll see at least 95% of the issues brought to your attention.
    Yes, I'm salty. No, I'm not sorry. Ubi/Massive need to up their game. As right now, the survive delivery is absolutely shocking.

why yes i'll take a picture/clip in the middle of combat of a non functioning turret instead of destroying it waiting my cooldown then redeploying it so i can continue fighting with my team. why can't you just test it instead of asking unreasonable demands of the player base.

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the mortar turret locking up.

I can see this was reported to the team and we are trying to reproduce this behavior. This is why we are asking for those videos as there can be different factors causing this to occur and we want to see and try the exact same steps as you guys are doing to find the root cause.

We truly appreciate all the help you can give us.

Thanks!