🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rainbow Six Siege forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Crashing while loading Theme Park

Hello ;

My game crashs whenver i load to Theme park ... since im very lucky ; two rankeds in row were in theme park so i crash in loading and get a temporary ban =D; the other maps dont crash the game just theme park ; this started in last patch.

update : after 2h ban i tried to play ranked ; guess what ; its a theme park map again ; and crashed ; result = unfair 24h ban and renown penalty

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello SynthLaserWave,

Sorry this happened to you first of all.

This issue with the map has not been reported to our team.

What PC platform are you playing on? Could you try verifying your game files for me? Then try to play a game on that map again.

Can I also ask if this happens in any certain game modes?

Themepark crashes

Hello,
    I playing R6s on my PC for few weeks now and everytime i play themepark, the game chrashes while loading. What could be the problem?
    Thank you

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by matteo_rmEZ Go to original post
    Hello,
    I playing R6s on my PC for few weeks now and everytime i play themepark, the game chrashes while loading. What could be the problem?
    Thank you
    Hey matteo_rmEZ,

Sorry to hear that your are encountering crashes every time you you play Theme Park.

Can I just check whether you have already tried verifying your game files?

Many thanks