Idk how to "re associate" my uplay acc

Hello, I have been getting this problem where it says "We're sorry, you cannot link your Ubisoft account to this account. you need to re-associate it with the account you originally linked to." and idk how please help if you know Thanks.
     1 people found this helpful

We're having the same issue. So annoying, have you managed to sort it?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CIueIessMaybe Go to original post
    Hello, I have been getting this problem where it says "We're sorry, you cannot link your Ubisoft account to this account. you need to re-associate it with the account you originally linked to." and idk how please help if you know Thanks.
    The error message makes it sound like you have linked the Ubisoft account to another account before, and that it wants you to associate it with that original account and not any other. If you did use a different account before, see if you can contact Ubisoft to see if they can do it, as it doesn't appear that it can be done manually based on the error message

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello CIueIessMaybe and IrnBruBro, welcome to the forums!

We can check what platform IDs are connected to what Ubisoft accounts you may have, if you reach out to us through DMs via social media, here -

Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

DM us and we will verify your account through email, then tell you what accounts you have linked.

Same issue.

I've had the same F*cking issue. I just wanna try out this siege event. have you found a fix?

Jesus christ this so ******g annoying i am on the account that i originally linked to do you guys how to fix it? Works just fine for farcry or any other fame but the when i want to play the division it doesnt work

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by redpotatoxd Go to original post
    Jesus christ this so ******g annoying i am on the account that i originally linked to do you guys how to fix it? Works just fine for farcry or any other fame but the when i want to play the division it doesnt work
    Hey redpotatoxd,

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to forums and I am sorry to hear about this.

It appears that this is one of those instances that we would need to investigate further, therefore can I ask you to visit our support website, login to your account, select 'Contact Customer Support' and submit case by providing details of the issue.

Once that's completed, let us know and we will have a look!

Me too I just wanna play shadow legacy it's been like this for a week or 2 I can only play local customs and I cant earn renown to by zero it's like getting banned

Mine wont work either.

Has anyone figured it out yet. Me and my brother share a PS4 and the Ubisoft account was first linked to his PS4 account. We have always been able to just switch back and forth by logging in to our Ubisoft account on the different PlayStation accounts. Now Im getting this pop up on my account but its not on his. I suspect this may have something to do with it but weve never had problems before. Any guesses on how to fix it.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    The reason for changes to account linking is mentioned in this FAQ

We can resolve it for you if you private message us on Twitter or Facebook .