best all, espescially ubi

I recently played acb at a friends place (cuse I have to wait for the pc version
    And he equipped the drachen armor. But, when we started a christina mission, ezio still wears the drachen armor. Also in teh mission with the banker, and the french legion, he still wears the drachen armor. that's a shame, cuse yes, it's beautiful, but it shouldn't change the way ezio looks when he is supposed to look different.
    Any tips on how to fix it, or is this a normal problem, then it should be fixed in an update.

thanks
    victor

To remove the Drachen armor, follow these guidelines:

1)Enter the menu.
    2)Select Inventory.
    3)Select Outfits.
    4)Highlight the Drachen armor.
    5)Press the square button on the PS3 or the X button on the Xbox 360.

I hope I helped!

Originally posted by magesupermaster:
    To remove the Drachen armor, follow these guidelines:

1)Enter the menu.
    2)Select Inventory.
    3)Select Outfits.
    4)Highlight the Drachen armor.
    5)Press the square button on the PS3 or the X button on the Xbox 360.

I hope I helped!
    So, I really have to do that, every time I think ezio might change it's outfite?

yes beause it is merely cosmetic as any other outfit so it overrides the other main outfits as they say it won't effect anything because it is loaded from the animus memory banks(in descryption)

Chariflame's Avatar Member
    Yeah, you have to remove it if you want to see any additional story-based outfits. I ran into the Cristina thing here but found it pretty hilarious at first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtk8hnTr2xQ

It's a shame though, because I never even knew Ezio wore a Gladiator outfit during one of the later sequences until the scripted cutscene at the end of that sequence when he removes it... I was confused and dissapointed. D:

aah, a shame, I wish they would update that;D
    anyways, thabks for the reply