Waiting until I hear from You All -- before purchasing

I insist there are no more kidnapping mandated garbage where you wake up in a garbage house and have to shoot your way out over and over and over and over and over and over again! Not one dime until I hear from you all on this one!

So I will be asking you all if they made more 'hate' elements or if this or if it's a good engaging open world game. If it is I'll sink a lot of $$ into it...if mandated garbage...

I'll keep a lookout for what you all say about this game.
     1 people found this helpful

Netspook's Avatar Member
    I'm on the fence too. I don't mind the kidnapping missions from FC5, since they're VERY short and easy, at least those in the northern region. But there are one thing in each of the two previous games I cannot complete, which prevents me to complete these games (I'm a completist, I must be able to do everything or I'm losing interest):

- FC4: Rakshasa, the boss in Shangril La. I cannot kill this bird.
    - FC5: The Admiral. No matter what I do, I cannot catch this fish.

I may be a bad player, but if so, I'm certainly not the only one. Just check youtube guides for these two missions and see the comments. If FC6 has any similar rubbish, it's a pass. And since I fear it will, I'll probably buy it at some 75% or higher discount later on. I'm certainly NOT buying at release, unless I get confirmation it doesn't have any such bs.

ApostolizApo's Avatar Junior Member
    I insist there are no more kidnapping mandated garbage where you wake up in a garbage house and have to shoot your way out over and over and over and over and over and over again!
    agree , definetly one of the most annoying "missions" in FC games!!!!

After buying FC Primal and FC5 at their launch date and being disspointed with FC5 , I guess its time for me to wait for sometime , for updates and optimisation ,maybe a sale , plus ,in the way the world is in 2020,maybe a vacccine !!!!

I probably wont watch too many reviews cause I like my experience to be spoiler free , but lets say I m not in a hurry to collect bull testicles or search dog poop or wait for druged hippies to make contact with aliens.

I believe the series will take a more serius approach in the story plus side missions and perhaps Giancarlo Esposito will play a role in that (especially compared to the sometimes over-acted FC 5 /New Dawn characters !!!) but then again here we re talking about a game and not a movie , so the story / immersivness /setting / interesting missions are more major factors for a purchace dessicion.

So I guess I will wait and see...

stay safe and healthy everybody

Hi, what I hate is moving things around all of the time. But I'm eager to play Far Cry 6.

Flanker1Six's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by usafirefly7 Go to original post
    I insist there are no more kidnapping mandated garbage where you wake up in a garbage house and have to shoot your way out over and over and over and over and over and over again! Not one dime until I hear from you all on this one!

So I will be asking you all if they made more 'hate' elements or if this or if it's a good engaging open world game. If it is I'll sink a lot of $$ into it...if mandated garbage...

I'll keep a lookout for what you all say about this game.
    Right there with you!

I'm going to wait 2-4 weeks after release to see what the street/forums buzz about the game is. I'll be damned if I spend another 60 bucks on an Ubi game only to find out it's another beautiful game world riddled with bugs/glitches, has characters/game mechanisms that are out of place in the franchise, has a story that is an insult to anyone with the IQ of a Kinkajou, or features loot/gear grinding, tiered enemies, or tiered areas I can't enter.......................or that the game tanks and will be available for $20.00 two months after launch.

After Far Cry 5 left a bad taste in my mouth, I totally skipped New Dawn. Now, I'll have to wait and see more videos of Far Cry 6, before I spend my money on this game, although it does look great so far. I love Far Cry 3 the most and Far Cry 2 and 4 were very good as well, while Far Cry 5 had some good moments, the bad moments ruined the game for me. Here's hoping for the best!
     1 people found this helpful