Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Noxious81 Go to original post
    Weeeell, luckily this is only a very minor issue. But half a year is quite some time for what I was hoping to be a rather low hanging fruit. Thank you nonetheless for answering!
    No worries, anytime! We will keep everyone updated once this issue is resolved
     1 people found this helpful

This by the way still doesn't work...

But since this bug is now known for over half a year and it couldn't be fixed, it today doesn't really matter any more. When people cared about those merits you weren't able to implement the same solution for the second raid as you did for the first raid. Now it... well.. doesn't really matter anymore. That's also a good way of turning people who care about each and every detail of a game into people who might not be that supportive of the game anymore...

Still not working WVA - Take Me Home completed IH tonight in 56 mins and it didn't unlock again...the description for the banner doesn't say flawless, but could that be the problem?

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everybody, and sorry for the late response. I am sorry that some of you are still experiencing this in-game. Thank you for that insight on the banner not stating 'flawless' Fout15. We have been forwarding up each individuals information and the Game team is continuing to looking into this. I do understand that a few of you have been waiting patiently for a fix, and thank you for your continued patience. As soon as we have more information, we will update you all!

Originally Posted by UbiKobold Go to original post
    (...) the Game team is continuing to looking into this. (...)
    Since this issue is now known for more than 9 months I'd quite frankly like to know, whether this bug is going to fixed at all.

I honestly could live with this not being fixed – because we already had to basically since launch of Iron Horse. And I'm not even mad or pissed... I just want to be talked to. In an honest and open way. I would just like to hear a realistic answer, even it's one like "this is low priority and currently noone can take a look into this as everyone on the team is working hard on more important fixes or the new content" or "this is not likely to see a fix at all as it would cause to much effort for such a small effect".

I'd just totally prefer an honest "sorry, we can't do that, because..." over months of "we're looking into this" (which is basically saying nothing at all).

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Noxious81: Hey there! I completely understand where you are coming from and am incredibly sorry for the time it has taken our teams to get this issue resolved. I went ahead and reached out to the development team to see if there are any updates that I can share and will update this thread as soon as I've heard back.

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    (...) I went ahead and reached out to the development team to see if there are any updates that I can share and will update this thread as soon as I've heard back.
    Sounds *wait for it* excellent. Thanks a lot for that. And please encourage them to give us a realistic estimation. We (or at least I) know that there's still a s**tload of work to do that might be of more importance than this issue. So if they have to say "Sorry, can't look into that any further atm. It's on our list, but in the bottom third." that'd be totally fine for me.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Noxious81 Go to original post
    Sounds *wait for it* excellent.
    Noxious81: Many thanks, both for that laugh and for your continued patience. So far, I've not heard back but I'll definitely keep you all in the loop.

Our clan are having the same problem. We finished it in just over a hour, no jumping to White House or disconnects. It's a bit disappointing after all the great work from the guys in the clan. Please let us know if this can be resolved. Txs