[23/07/2020] New update and changelog!

Hello everyone,

New update coming up today!

Here is the changelog:

+ Feature: From now on, your best CP time will synchronize with your ghost, respawning at a checkpoint will now display your best CP ghost.
    + We've updated the UI in the creation of news, skin, and map uploads club activities.
    + Applied a fix that solves passwords in local servers.
    + Added Points Repartition in room settings for round-based modes.
    + Fixed an issue where hiding the HUD and trying to exit the menu would not allow the player to open the HUD again
    + We've also fixed the trophies in multiplayer alongside opening the National ranks (Silver). All the players now receive a trophy at the end of a Time Attack.

Thanks and see you on track!

Ubisoft Nadeo's team
     2 people found this helpful

Any way to see speed on the old CAM3?

Any update on make NEW CAM3 usable?

server binaries ? i just downloaded one and no medails for lower ranked players

also: could you please include the changelog (actual file changes) into the serverbinary zip ? so we can check if it IS the newest one. ( other from searching around in all of the files if anything is changed apart binary version,
     1 people found this helpful

When a fix for Local network please ?

Since the update, pressing the respawn key freeze the screen then close the game

Update broke the freeblock mode?

noticed that too, but : update for the Update was like 22:48 CET

The update for the update fixed it for me

Originally Posted by softyBcKK Go to original post
    Feature: From now on, your best CP time will synchronize with your ghost, respawning at a checkpoint will now display your best CP ghost.
    I'm not sure that this feature has been well implemented. Since the update, the ghosts multiply each time we finish a race and start over. Is there an option to show / hide CP ghosts independently of the PB Ghost?

Icy_Veins.'s Avatar Trackmania Moderator
    Originally Posted by ChocolateRiderX Go to original post
    Any way to see speed on the old CAM3?

Any update on make NEW CAM3 usable?
    already active, long Time ago. u can change it in the Settungs -> Interface

*coug* replay editor cam3 ? *cough* >> in map editor it works, onl replay editor needs that

it should belimited to 3 ghosts max, as this can get messy when you record hunt for hours. -i noticed that one too.

since that update we have spectator bugs on standart servers aswell on dedicated ones.
    aswell, on the standart ubisoft servers, round/cup mode is totally desynced. all ghosts start like 1-2 sec behind u. hope this gets fixed fast.

"Thanks and see you on track!"
    But only until the time is up, just updated and 2 Live Arcade Collection games in a row my game crashed the second the map time is over.

I've been playing this game for a week with my two friends, game itself has been pretty stable (networked ghosts not so much).
    But since this update (or today), we've all experienced crash to desktop. Happens for all of us at independent times, like every second Summer 2020 map.

Exactly the same has been happening for a friend and me. The game has never crashed before but on sunday we both crashed to desktop several times. We both have latest Nvidia 451.xx drivers, Windows 10 version 1909.

mantazzo's Avatar Junior Member
    This new update broke my default in-game music... Well done.

EDIT: Fixed by repairing the game.