Club Room List

How to get your server on top of the list of the club rooms? It seems like Nadeo handpicks it...

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey there niZe,

It's currently based on the popularity of the club. The more members you have within your club the higher in the list the your club will appear.

Does the same apply to rooms/servers?
    Because I have one server which has 40 people on it regularly and I have another one that's a copy but which has PyPlanet on it, and that one gets like 5 people on it, even if I disable the first server (which I want).

Originally Posted by niZe. Go to original post
    Does the same apply to rooms/servers?
    Because I have one server which has 40 people on it regularly and I have another one that's a copy but which has PyPlanet on it, and that one gets like 5 people on it, even if I disable the first server (which I want).
    It does. Look in the corner of each Server. There you see a symbol of 3 people. Some of them are outlined, some are filled silhuettes. That indicates how many people are on that server. 3 filled silhuettes mean "(almost) full", 3 outlined silhuettes mean "(almost) empty".
     2 people found this helpful

Honnestly, that would be interesting to show the number. And have a sight to the players who are on it. A bit like old system . I don't get why do new thing that are less accurate than the older ones :-/.
     3 people found this helpful

Seconded. I find it weird that there is no way to see more information about a server by clicking on it: which maps are on there, who is currently playing there, and so forth. That seems to me some basic information that is very, very useful.
     3 people found this helpful

so full clubs are on top, clubs that could need people are on bottom ... yeah.
    old system is still in the software, if you join with manialink, you can see it

the manialink ( i thinkn this forums destroys it but anyway:
    maniaplanet:///#join=UN-K8xHYTsK0_rG0kQQg3Q@Trackmania

https://i.imgur.com/XovJqnW.png
     1 people found this helpful

Please fix the code for the server order.
    If my nadeo server has 50 people on it, it's in the top 3 servers.
    If my dedicated one has 50 people on it, it's on the 20th row...

I'm trying to move people from my nadeo to my dedicated one, but my dedicated one dies out because it's not in the top.
    Also, I'm using the PyPlanet server controller.