🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    It did nothing for me.

still having massive flickering especially at the sunset, if i activate Vsync is even worse, and even with Gsync deactivated it still does it
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey FrankSpritz!
    Can you send us copies of your DXDiag and MSInfo files via either Facebook PM or Twitter DM so we can look deeper into this.

I have the same problem with a rtx 3080 and 5800x, the sky and everything flickers a lot during day, it’s really distracting. I have tried reinstalling vcredist but it didn’t work.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi ponchomaz
    Can you contact us privately via either Facebook or Twitter with copies of your DXDiag and MSInfo files so we can look deeper into this.

I think i found the root of the issue. On my recent playthrough game kept dropping frames down to 50 fps or so (not a big deal) but i unlocked the framerate and turned vsync off to see if the performance will improve and it started flickering again. Turning vsync on or limiting the framerate to 60 (or both) back again seemed to work for me.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello hkabaran,

Thank you for sharing this with our community!

We're glad that this issue has been resolved for you.

As Vsynch is a graphics technology that synchronizes the frame rate of a game with a gaming monitor’s refresh rate, combining it with a stable locked framerate against the monitor's refresh rate will eliminate flickering, or split-screen issues (you can sometimes observe it in multiple games while you move your camera if the settings for the refresh rate and FPS are not configured).

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Fix:

Ok so i figured out a fix basically make your gpu usage go down to about 90 basically lower fps and stuff and it fixed it for me idk if it for you good luck

Dear Ubisoft, Please call Nvidia and tell them to fix the flickering in Watch Dogs 2 on all RTX cards.

This is NOT ''The Way It's Meant To Be Played''