End War Key invalid.

Greetings. I've been wanting to play EndWar again and have just found my old retail copy. I was wondering if it was possible to add it to my uplay account? I remember activating the key a long time ago and I was hoping I could add that key to my uplay account, but it says it is invalid. I still have the original case, disc and the manual with the key on it and can maybe take an authentication photo if some proof is required. Is there a way to 'reclaim' my old key?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by renoraid Go to original post
    Greetings. I've been wanting to play EndWar again and have just found my old retail copy. I was wondering if it was possible to add it to my uplay account? I remember activating the key a long time ago and I was hoping I could add that key to my uplay account, but it says it is invalid. I still have the original case, disc and the manual with the key on it and can maybe take an authentication photo if some proof is required. Is there a way to 'reclaim' my old key?
    Hey there renoraid!

If it's an old copy, it may be that it's been activated on an old account.

If you have the key to hand, please contact us through our Support Site or Facebook and Twitter so we can take a closer look and see what we can do.

Thank you!