UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey – 1.5.4 Patch Notes

Hey everyone,

we will be deploying Title Update v1.5.4 on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC tomorrow: July 16th, 2020.

Patch Sizes & Deployment timings:

Xbox One: ~4.0 GB @ 0600 UTC
    PS4: ~3.1GB @ 0600 UTC
    PC: ~3GB @ 1300 UTC

Please note that these timings are estimates and subject to change.

Check out the most notable changes with 1.5.4 below.

• Addressed an issue where Cyclops quests weren’t available to some players after Title Update 1.5.3.
    • Addressed an issue with the audio output of some of the crowd stations.
    • Addressed an issue where a placeholder pop-up could appear upon unlocking Ezio’s Roman outfit.

Sneak Peek: Northern Traveler’s Set

We’re excited to provide you with a first glimpse at an all-new item pack that our development team has been working on: Northern Traveler’s Set!

Stay tuned for more details, such as availability and unlock conditions, in the near future!
     11 people found this helpful

"Addressed an issue where Cyclops quests weren’t available to some players after Title Update 1.5.3."

Thank you!
     2 people found this helpful

Please Unlock the Ezio Outfit

Please unlock the Ezio set in Odyssey. Or at the very least put it in the transmog sections for all players. It's not a good idea to keep a legacy outfit locked behind a timed event that is over and isn't happening again.

I'd be happy to pay Ubisoft club points for it If necessary. But having it locked behind a one time event, that isn't happening again. Is really not the way to do it. Keeping it locked behind this wall, makes it impossible to obtain. Which only hurts the fans and doesn't gain Ubisoft anything positive.
     27 people found this helpful

I'm gonna do what ever I have to in order to get my hands on that set.
     1 people found this helpful

A quand une mise à disposition pour TOUS de la tenue d'Ezio ?

Ceux ayant joué le week-end gratuit, on assez profiter de l'exclu ...

It is fantastic!The only thing that I don't understand is why there will be a viking outfit,but it isn't the Eivor's outfit.

..."Addressed an issue where you can start the game and play".. could you add that too??
     5 people found this helpful

Thanks ubisoft for fixing the "Family Ordeal quest not showing up in the quest log.

which assassin's creed game northern traveler's set skins will order for assassin's creed odyssey or assassin's creed valhalla

Please add more Legacy outfits, like Altair
     6 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►