🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

What happened to edge scrolling?

So far it's ok but I do not like the fact I have to take my mouse to scroll through the map and there is no option in game to change it. Is there an option in one of the files?

Seems to be bugged right now and sometimes it will work only in windowed fullscreen or sometimes will work in true fullscreen after Alt+Tabbing from the game (but it won't work in windowed fulscreen after this).

At least it is working for you. For me I am just aggravated with it. The original version works on my computer and I can play that way.

So much for it working. After 15 minutes the new version is now crashing.

Originally Posted by LeaWildcat Go to original post
    So much for it working. After 15 minutes the new version is now crashing.
    Lucky you, mine crash after 1 minute.
    And the Ubisoft help center isn't even working - due to covid19 you can't start a ticket, only live chat - and "live chat is not available on the moment".
    Shame on you Ubisoft
     1 people found this helpful

Yea, the funny thing is my brother has no problems and can play all day on his older desktop. Me I am playing the version from a long time ago and as long as nothing like a notification or something to make me go back to my desktop. I'm okay. Shoulda expected this after the hell we went through with 1800

Also experiencing this problem. The old controls felt very intuitive to me, since I've played Anoo 1602 since I was about 9 years old.
    That does require side scrolling to work though.