im stuck at the part where you play as Desmond, in the warehouse and after u you show off your athleticism to lucy he faints and dreams hes the assassin from the first game. u chase your target in the dream to this tower. it says clime it but ive made it to the first balcony on this tower after that i cant find a path to get any higher. please help becoase i think my game is glitched

i dont the game is glitched...i am having the same problem. i have searched all over that city and tried to climb the tower. after a little while, the door opens and the target is gone

you have to get up to that small ledge then try to grap the poll hanging above it then from there you can make it to the top.

Im in the same boat as you.....

frome the balcony there is no way up it wont let me grab the light post above it

ok i just made it...after the target gets in the room. get on the wall on the right...run along that wall towards the tower, like you are trying to jump on the first ring. assassin will go to the left just keep holding down the RT and A. he will grab the first ring and climb up

ive done that it gets me to the first balcony the balcony im having problems with

get on balcony wall and jump from side to side, it will grab the light post...he meets the girl at the top and they make out,lol. then he wakes up

An_Idea's Avatar Senior Member
    are you people seriously having trouble with this, its so simple, just look around, remember you can run up a wall and jump sideways, it isnt glitched, a glitch would be like you cant hold onto a ledge, not a missing ledge, its really simple, just youtube it or keep trying

Dudebag's Avatar Banned
    Yeah I dont get why people are having trouble with this, it is the exact same tower you climbed in AC1.