PoP The Two Thrones BUG

Hey everyone, I made this thread in here, because I couldn't find a PoP subforum on here.

I'm having an ''bug'' in the game, or at least something is not going how it should be going.

I'm playing as the Dark Prince and I need to wall run, jump, and then use the dagger tail to swing to a balance beam, but he falls just in front of the beam, without grabbing it.

I've seen some walkthroughs and in each one he successfully grabs it.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it just keeps happening.

Does anyone of you know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

PS. This is what I'm talking about:

https://streamable.com/0vllax

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi JamesGrimmes14! Thank you for sharing this video clip with me and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry for any frustration caused by this error. Are you prompted to hit any button in order to grab hold of the beam?

Thank you for taking time to read about my issuee

No, I do not get any prompt whatsoever.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey JamesGrimmes14,

I've moved your thread into the Prince of Persia technical support section - on the main Ubisoft Forums homepage, there's a "see more" option at the bottom of the page under the main games. You can find Prince of Persia listed in there, among other games.

Having watched the provided video, it seems as though the swing from the first beam is quite short. If you are manually releasing a held button to try to leap to the second beam, can you try releasing at a later point? If you don't release at all, what happens - does your character swing backward again, or release automatically? Have you tested using an alternative controller / set of peripherals at all?

I've not seen this issue before, so I'd like to understand the issue as best I can before recommending further steps.

Thank you so much for your advice,

Somehow it worked now, even though I'm sure I've tried what you said before and it just wouldn't registred.

I'm fine now and can progress through the game as intended, thank you for the help!

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by JamesGrimmes14 Go to original post
    Thank you so much for your advice,

Somehow it worked now, even though I'm sure I've tried what you said before and it just wouldn't registred.

I'm fine now and can progress through the game as intended, thank you for the help!
    This is great to hear JamesGrimmes14!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game