🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Azard300's Avatar Senior Member

Random but funny moments from your Far Cry Primal Adventures!

So yesterday I was out in the wild farming for items when i across these two villagers dry humping each other, completely random but cracked me hard.

Posted a video on my Youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfRAYKM0XWM

If you guys have any funny stories,videos,pics to share of random or funny things you've come across in Far Cry Primal please post them! Love to see what ever stuff has gone unnoticed lol
     1 people found this helpful

doing a 8 person chain takedown and ending it off with a shard to the face.
    grappling up to a ledge and instantly be teleported.
    watching a mammoth trying to chase me through the scarecrow grounds.
    watching the bloodfang sabertooth run off a cliff and plumit to its death.
    and last but not least, throwing a spear and it taking out three guys in one hit.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
     1 people found this helpful

Azard300's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassin's Creed kill right here!

It was right after i had gotten my White Wolf..

First time i meet some baddies, i ofc sent my wolf on him, and as i was looting his corpse, the wolf literally nailed it and started pissing on the guys face. The ragdoll was perfectly placed. i laughed so hard. 10/10 would let wolf piss on people again.

I had a funny moment yesterday, i was at the bottom of a steep cliff face, i shot my burning arrow at the bonfire stack i could just makeout above and when the fire took hold a izilia peeked over the edge of the cliff looking down at me.

Markaccus's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Azard300 Go to original post
    So yesterday I was out in the wild farming for items when i across these two villagers dry humping each other, completely random but cracked me hard.

If you guys have any funny stories,videos,pics to share of random or funny things you've come across in Far Cry Primal please post them! Love to see what ever stuff has gone unnoticed lol
    I love the fact the word "Dismount" is flashing at the bottom of the screen while it's happening!

Originally Posted by Azard300 Go to original post

Same happened to me!

I was clearing out an out post trying to go undetected.. i thought i had taken the last guard but no.. my owl didnt pick everyone up.. so i slowly started checking in doors.. and i found a male and female guard shagging on the bed! Naturally i went in and finished them off

Crocodile buddy

So even though you can't tame crocodiles in the game I had one the other day help me and my Wenja brothers out during a battle. We were being attacked by Izila by a small pond and the Izila kept running at us along the edge and this frigging crocodile kept leaping out and dragging Izila warriors to their deaths underwater. I was pissing myself laughing after about the third time an Izila got pounced on and dragged into the water.

Heard painful groaning in the wenja camp,went to investigate, found a villager squatting by a tree creating some soft serve.