Hello. It's happening again I haven't been as active on Trackmania Turbo lately, but I see the UbiSoft Mini Various tracks no longer load again just like previously in my original posts. Any way this can be fixed again?

I'm in the USA

Thanks!

Hello, I've just started to play again. Online racing isn't working at all. I cant join rooms or make rooms. PS4 - EU

[Error: the room could not be started. Too many rooms have been started. Please try again later or join a room that's started]

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

Do you still encounter this issue?

Kind regards and many thanks for your feedback,
    Alinoa

Same problem

I try to create my own room n says error at 42 seconds everytime then I try join a empty room and same happens says error after 42 seconds

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alinoa Go to original post
    Hi,

Do you still encounter this issue?

Kind regards and many thanks for your feedback,
    Alinoa

I believe this happens at peak times and only seems to happen when i use other peoples tracks on my server (probably coincidence as ive had other authers maps on my server for practice before).

*update*
    I have tried with only my tracks same result.
    I believe it must be a max server limit as the ps4 is not used as the host.

Same error in 2020. What is this

Every room I try to create always becomes an error at 42% no matter what tracks I use. This is really frustrating 😡

Cannot create a room, stops at 42%

Hi, i created a room and when it starts loading it stops at 42% and just says error. This started happening a week ago. Before everything worked fine. I tried creating a different room and it didn't work. I see that a lot of people have the same issue, but i didn't manage to find a solution. The room is MRKIMEDVJED-NORMAL-FULLSPEED #716425 (Croatia). It's a public room. Please help, thank you for your time.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    MutiGamer95: Thanks for posting about this! Have you already worked to complete these connection troubleshooting steps here?

BlueBlur-91: Sorry for the delay! Have you already worked to complete these connection troubleshooting steps here?

maddogovleeds: Please try these steps as well!

lgfpl: Sorry for the delay there, lgfpl, and thank you for updating your post! Have you already worked to complete these connection troubleshooting steps here?