Monopoly Plus (PC) and Nintendo Switch Monopoly

Hi! I live in the US and I would like to play Monopoly with my mom in the UK.
    She downloaded Monopoly Plus for her PC. But I don't have a PC. I only have a Nintendo Switch. If I buy the Nintendo Switch version will I be able to play online with her PC version in the UK? The Nintendo version is currently listed at $40 and I don't want to buy the game if it's not compatible.
    Thank you.

It doesn't support cross platform play, so this won't work.

Got it. Thank you!

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    pdberger: Sorry about that, pdberger! Yes, as V3ntilator was kind enough to point out, if you both want to be able to play together, you will need to be on the same platform for the same game.

Not possible to play multiplayer

Monopoly on Nintendo Switch is not possible to play online with 1 other person and 2 playing at the other console. There's only the 1 on 1 option. Which really sucks. Fix this problem, Ubisoft.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by henkie770 Go to original post
    Monopoly on Nintendo Switch is not possible to play online with 1 other person and 2 playing at the other console. There's only the 1 on 1 option. Which really sucks. Fix this problem, Ubisoft.
    Hello there henkie770!

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear this. At the moment, players joining an online session can only be one per device. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

The host of the game should be able to host more local players. For instance, if the host and another player play locally, they should be able to invite other players to their game who are playing on separate devices. To investigate if it is possible to play together in the configuration you're attempting, we have to know as precisely as possible how you want to play together with your friends. Could you let us know how you're trying to connect to your friends online?