Nerf warden already

Ranked is unplayable with enemies who 90% of time picking wardens. Shoulder bash all the way, gb for 40 damage (thank ubi for very small PVP map..). It's not even 50/50 bash, its guarantees damage with 70-80% chance (if you lucky enough to avoid it, even so with side light on assassins enemy can easily cancel SB whenever he wants to and then parry your light -> 40 free damage). Ubisoft do nothing with warden all these years... Disgusting character, I just want to play PVP with SOME fun at least, but thing I play is russian roulette with pistol loaded 5 bullets out of 6

Please ubisoft, do something already.. I haven't play for 3 month, came back into the game getting some rank and out of 8 games I met 6 wardens, 1 shugoki and 1 hl... Is that okay? At least lower 40 heavy damage to 35 and remove SB canceling on third stage...
     4 people found this helpful

yeah warden bash is broken

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Warden currently needs only for his back dodge bash to be removed and his top heavy dmg lowered a bit then he is rather fine.
     2 people found this helpful

he's devastating, more than ever demonstrating

Never fading, and I know that we all are forever waiting

For the day that warden fell off, we'd be celebrating

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Warden currently needs only for his back dodge bash to be removed and his top heavy dmg lowered a bit then he is rather fine.
    The back dodge needs to be unchargable and unfeintable, similar to orochi riptide. So you can then bait it, avoid it, and punish it. All damage is falling so wait to see what the top heavy damage turn into, you cant just nerf its damage as its pretty useless from neutral, if you want to nerf it, then speed it up as well.

Warden has been the top of nearly every season for duels for a reason, if played properly he negates the entire cast.
    The Devs blatently won't do anything about it, Warden has long been the captain of the no fun club, like how Glad, Law-bringer and a few others occupy now.

The Bash just needs to be gone or only given via a combo, the fact every single move in the game is countered by dodge shoulder bash shows how little care has gone into balancing him and how little the devs care about the game over the last couple years.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by papa_joseph1 Go to original post
    Warden has been the top of nearly every season for duels for a reason, if played properly he negates the entire cast.
    The Devs blatently won't do anything about it, Warden has long been the captain of the no fun club, like how Glad, Law-bringer and a few others occupy now.

The Bash just needs to be gone or only given via a combo, the fact every single move in the game is countered by dodge shoulder bash shows how little care has gone into balancing him and how little the devs care about the game over the last couple years.
    Side dodge is pretty bad though, alot of things track through it, its the 'invisible' wall that back dodge gives, maybe remove that so a warden who back steps gets tracked and cracked in the head

You can GB startup on the side dodge bash pretty easy, why the cheese grater players only use backstep

I'm waiting for the warden nerf so I can play him again (though to be honest hes been on the sidelines so long i'm pretty rubbish with him now), would leave the top heavy alone though at the moment till we see where it lands with the August patch.

Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep,Nerf warden backstep.

Plz bring fun into the game again
     1 people found this helpful