Problem with Steam layout makes DLC difficult to buy.

I'll say it here, even though my complaints fall on deaf ears. Buying DLC used to be easy but is now too difficult. I used to be able to view all the DLC with ease now it only show the first 200 and then you have to switch to a graphics type view which is confusing and takes too much screenspace to be effective. It was this way last time and I bet they didn't sell as much then either. I hope they don't interpret this as community disinvolvement. Maybe a anti Ubisoft ninja sabotaged this to sideline Rocksmith. It needs to be fixed.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi pacace_063,

Can you remember if this happened after a Steam update or around when it first began? Also, are you trying through the Steam app, website or in-game store?

Thanks

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmit...mith-2014-dlc/
    https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmit...rocksmith-dlc/

I have articles with links to buy every single pack and song available, everything up to Sevendust is discounted till July 9th

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Here's the answer you've been looking for.

In steam, go to the Store. The 6th tab at the top "click steam labs".

Then on the right side are the "experiments". Click "004 Search"

In the search bar enter Rocksmith. (I also like to sort them by Release Date).

You will be able to display all 1300 DLC on 1 page. And you can click "hide items in my library" to narrow it.

Future steam searches should use the same Experiment. I think it registers the Experiment with your account.
     1 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by pedietz Go to original post
    Here's the answer you've been looking for.

In steam, go to the Store. The 6th tab at the top "click steam labs".

Then on the right side are the "experiments". Click "004 Search"

In the search bar enter Rocksmith. (I also like to sort them by Release Date).

You will be able to display all 1300 DLC on 1 page. And you can click "hide items in my library" to narrow it.

Future steam searches should use the same Experiment. I think it registers the Experiment with your account.
    Thanks for sharing this, pedietz!

I hadn't realized Steam changed their DLC store display layout.

tjdrico's Avatar Senior Member
    I think this is the default now anyway. I'm not opted in to the "experiment" but I still have the "Hide items in my library" and a single search list.