Same problem and I cant find the source problem...

Im experiencing the same problem with loading the game...I click play and the mini player screen appears then it continues to show the loading circle spin. The .exe file for hyperscale does not appear on task manager, just the game launcher. The loading appears to never stop. I have made sure all drivers, updates and all other things were taken care of and verified game files and then deleted and reinstalled the game and nothing changed. Everytime I see a thread like my problem the devs and support team only says we are sorry your are experiencing this, we will look into it. I really want to play this game pls help. Also will hyperscape be able to be downloaded on anything else (for example- steam, epic games).

saying something is not found

i try to launch the game but when i do all that pops up when i hit "Play" is "The procedure entry point vkGetPhysicalDeviceMemoryProperties2 could not be located in the dynamic link library vulkan-1.dll". what does this mean?
     2 people found this helpful

i have same problem. when i start hyper scape, im stuck at intro scene before "press any key". the game is work but my display is still stuck in intro. i've re-install the game and its going normal but after 2 match its back to the same problem. (im sorry if my english is bad) pls help

Don't starting

I start the game and then nothing happens. I reinstalled the game several times and no result. task Manager shows 0% HyperScape and 0% BattlEye/ What i need to do?

loading screen loading

same problem here.. da hell!

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Do you have a support case with us, BudderFire1103?

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

We've passed reports of this issue to the devs. If you have Action by Mirillis installed, multiple players (including OP guest-rHr6sNcJ) have reported that uninstalling this allows the game to be played. For testing purposes, if you have this installed, can you please temporarily uninstall it, and test the game again?

Updating your GPU drivers (as suggested by markS_99) and ensuring that your OS / the game and client are updated are all key steps. Please do so, and complete our other PC troubleshooting steps, in the first instance. Should issues persist, please reply and let me know your system specs. Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

Hi,
    I have the same issue. 0% CPU and ~160Mo RAM when I lauch the game via the .exe but when I launch via the launcher my task manager don't see the game.
    I run the exe with the administrator provilege and still nothing happen.

I suppose it's due to the recent updates I have done ( Windows 10 & my GPU (Nvidia Geforce GTX 960).

But as the others I can't launch the game and there is no error messages.

Game won't launch (I can see the process in Task Manager tho)

When I click play from Uplay or launch Hyperscape.exe, the game never fully launches.
    I'm on Windows 10, Nvidia GTX 1070

Things I tried :
    - verify installation
    - uninstall and re-install
    - update nvidia game drivers
    - run game exe as admin
    - restart computer

Any ideas?? I'm really looking forward to trying this game.

same to me. plz fix

Same Issue missing vulkan-1.dll

Hello I have the same issue. please let me know if someone finds a solution.

Error says: The procedure entry point vkGetPhysicalMemoryProperties2 could not be located in dynamic link vulkan-1.dll

Same

Same thing looking for an answer but cant find a way to get in

Error message on startup.

The message is: "The procedure entry point vkGetPhysicalDeviceMemoryProperties2 could not be located in dynamic link library vulkan-1.dll"

Specs:
    Cpu: AMD A10-6800K APU
    Gpu: Asus R7 265 Series
    Ram: 8gb
    Display: Samsung S22D300

Drivers are up to date as far as i know. The game is on the same drive as Uplay

same thing for me, still no fix

Game does not open

My game does not open when I press the "Play" button.. After pressing the "Play" button I'm looking at the task manager but there is not any "Hyperscape" writting.

Pls help mee
     2 people found this helpful

Game Doesn't open

I install the game and i try to play it and the game doesn't start. I've already update my graphics and everything in my pc

Stuck on Loanding Screen

i've a same problem, i can play the game but the screen is stuck,
    the sound is working what i move like; esc, shift+f2, w-a-s-d, and everything. like i can blind play

when is a update files to fix that? i want to play hyperscapee

i wait a reply from Ubisoft Support Staff, Thank You

x2

x2 xD

i don't know if works for everyone. i've just delete shortcut hyperscape and make new shortcut from hyperscape.exe. before playing, make sure "run as administrator". don't forget to always update your driver.

Cannot find game at all.

i have tried uninstalling uplay and reinstalling it. i went through the website and when i open ubi it takes me straight to the news section and i cannot download the game

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, smp-!

Welcome to the forums! You can find the config file here C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Hyperscape\

If you need further support, please let us know.

Thank you.

Hey, folks!

Sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue. Can I ask you to try the following:

Run the game with ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS.

Verify your game files.
    It is possible that the installation of your game is faulty. To fix this, please verify your game files:

UPLAY

EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER
    STEAM

Disable Background Applications.

Make sure your OPERATING SYSTEM is UP TO DATE.

Reinstall Uplay.

Update your GPU Drivers:

AMD
    NVIDIA

Should the issues persist after completing the above steps, please GET IN TOUCH, attaching DXDIAG and MSINFO reports to your SUPPORT CASE.

Thank you.

Hey, folks!

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Can I ask you to try the following:

Verify your game files.
    It is possible that the installation of your game is faulty. To fix this, please verify your game files:

UPLAY

EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER
    STEAM

Reinstall Uplay.

Update your GPU Drivers:

AMD
    NVIDIA

Should the issues persist after completing the above steps, please GET IN TOUCH, attaching DXDIAG and MSINFO reports to your SUPPORT CASE.

Thank you.

Hey, Lewonky!

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear that your game is not opening, can I ask you to try the following:

Verify your game files.

UPLAY

EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER
    STEAM

Reinstall Uplay.

Update your GPU Drivers:

AMD
    NVIDIA

Thank you.

Again...

Hello .. again, the message continues to appear even activating the options that you gave me.

I don't know what to do anymore.

game freeze when lunching

https://imgur.com/a/1udIaNp
    can anyone help me.

CCPG's Avatar Junior Member
    Indeed, it seems that the Hyper Scape game is prevented from starting when Mirillis Action is installed on the computer. I uninstalled the program and the game worked normally. I hope that Ubsoft will fix this problem soon, considering that Hyper Scape is the only game with this conflict.

Crash on launch

I am having a problem where when I launch Hyper Scape from either the file location or the launcher it normally optimizes shaders but then it shows a black screen and after about 5 seconds it shows me a message saying bad_module_info has stopped working and then tells me to close the program.I tried disabling Fullscreen Optimizations and Verifying Files but still no use.
    I was wondering if there was a fix that does not include reinstalling the game.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update on uninstalling the Mirillis Action program CCPG.

For anyone else experiencing this, please try this solution and Ubi-Virals troubleshooting and let us know how you get on.

Windows 10, Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M

Thank you

I can't believe it was that.

I also can't launch the game, it instantly crashes. My cpu is and amd phenom ii x6 1090t, 8 gig ram and amd RX 480. I have done everything told and it still continues to crash

i have the same problem, help plz

i have windows 10 and a MSI RADEON RX570 4GB

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry to see you're experiencing this when trying to play Hyper Scape
    Can you go through the steps suggested by Ubi-Viral and let us know if you still experience this.

Mirilis Action

Simply by removing Action! the game now works for me. This is just stupid ubisoft how can a program that doesnt even run in the backgrond make your game unable to launch.

Solution

Originally Posted by Moopers_ Go to original post
    just disabled every single startup program as the final troubleshoot and it didn't work. definitely something the devs need to look into but it's fine because it's a closed beta game, expect stuff like this to happen
    YES its Ubisoft what where you expecting?
    BUT found the problem go to the installation folder and start as an admin but not hyper.exe but the one that says HyperScape_BE and that solves it and im sure its a devs Ubi problem since after soooo many games they cant get 1 game bugless, and im a division player since 2013 dont get me wrong but incompetence is a human trend now a day soo i guess back to the bubble for me
    and P{LEAE PLEASE people stop postin "i have the same problem" why do we spam the internet so much with COMPLETELY useless info i mean really not just here plesae a bit of common scene humans its not so hard
    and UBI Hyperspace YEAHHH thank you great half done game, really take the bugs away and you got yourself a real nice game

Stuck at BattlEye

For me I'm Stuck at trying to launch BattlEye. It never does and then the game will not start.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456