PvA.I. Bot Classes Bug?

No idea as to why, but in my experimenting, i've noticed that playing as a male character in-game locks your team to be only female, or female character get's only male team, etc etc. Meaning i've been paired up with nothing but female bots for as long as i can remember due to me playing as the male characters by default, is there a reasoning behind this, or is the game bugged in some way? I am getting a little sick and tired of playing with nothing but female heroes, it refuses to put me up against anyone else, 90% of the time i get Nuxia and Lady Tiandi on my team, and rarely do i get to go up against anything male as well. My team is never any classes but the female heroes, the enemy is always DLC characters, and i'm getting bored of fighting the same 3 classes non-stop, is it so wrong to ask for some more variety? Can a man get a little help/info as to why this is happening?

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I've never even noticed this until I read this, but it seems like it's true. There's no reason for it to be happening other than the devs having it programmed that way for no real reason, I doubt it was intentional. Sometimes they fix small stuff like this, so your best bet is to hope they do or change your hero's gender, if possible.

Indeed, though for us Warlord mains, we're stuck with this for now. Hope they take notice of this and fix it, would make playing this a lot more random and interesting.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there,

Please refrain from bumping threads.

This issue has been reported to the team and they are looking into it further.

Ah, my bad, sorry. Guess i'm used to older forums, and thanks for looking into it.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    No problem, once there is more information to share, we will do so