Pre Battle Menu

I fought Phantom and Bowser but when it was supposed to load up the pre batle menu it didn't show up, why is that?

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there ZombieDarkrai26!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered an issue with loading the pre-battle menu.

Could you tell me whether you've been able to reproduce this issue in-game? Would you be able to provide me with a video that demonstrates this happening in game?

I don't exactly have the equipment for videos, but all I can say is that pre battle menu loads for all the other bosses except those two, cause for some odd reason they skip straight to the fight without me changing my setup for the fight. I tested it by restarting the phantom fight and it still didn't load, also to clarify it was during story mode at the time before I fought megadragonbowser. By the way I just went through it again and the preparation menu not loading seems to only happen to the world bosses outside of the wash time machine where the preparation menu loads for the rematches with Rabbid Kong, Icicle Golem, Phantom, and MegadragonBowser.
    https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._battle_update
    I couldn't do a video but will an image work? Anyway the image from the url doesn't show for the world bosses, any reason why?
    If the image doesn't help for you then perhaps the video url wil.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gA5DNs85fE&t=117s

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ZombieDarkrai26 Go to original post
    I don't exactly have the equipment for videos, but all I can say is that pre battle menu loads for all the other bosses except those two, cause for some odd reason they skip straight to the fight without me changing my setup for the fight. I tested it by restarting the phantom fight and it still didn't load, also to clarify it was during story mode at the time before I fought megadragonbowser. By the way I just went through it again and the preparation menu not loading seems to only happen to the world bosses outside of the wash time machine where the preparation menu loads for the rematches with Rabbid Kong, Icicle Golem, Phantom, and MegadragonBowser.
    https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._battle_update
    I couldn't do a video but will an image work? Anyway the image from the url doesn't show for the world bosses, any reason why?
    If the image doesn't help for you then perhaps the video url wil.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gA5DNs85fE&t=117s
    Thank you for providing so much information, and including links! I appreciate you repeating the steps to reproduce the missing pre-battle menu as well.

I've forwarded this for closer investigation. Once we have an update, we will respond in this thread. I apologise for any inconvenience caused at this time, and appreciate your patience!

Thanks cause I'm curious on why the menu doesn't show up, I'm not sure if that's a glitch or that's supposed to happen.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ZombieDarkrai26 Go to original post
    Thanks cause I'm curious on why the menu doesn't show up, I'm not sure if that's a glitch or that's supposed to happen.
    We will be sure to clarify this for you once we have an answer

Thank you for your patience!

Okay, thanks.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ZombieDarkrai26,

Just keeping you updated - the team are still looking into whether this is intended behaviour.

In a walkthrough video my colleagues and I reviewed, the menu did not pop exactly as you describe, so it may be that it is intended after all. We'll provide an update as soon as we can.