Narco Road - El Invisible Mission - Broken on PC?

I just got the Narco Road DLC for the PC version of GRW, and the final "El Invisible" mission really seems completely broken. I can pick up weapons from guards I kill with CQC, but I cannot equip or fire the weapon. There's a hint that pops up at the start of the mission that indicates getting to a "loadout" (which I assume is an ammo crate where you hold down the "I" key for loadout) will allow you to get weapons, but this does not work either. When I get to an ammo crate and press/hold "I" I'm just taken to a screen that has no loadout options.

Can anyone else confirm their experience with this mission in the PC version of GRW?

MikeWeeks's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not all that sure those still playing, and on the forum, have the Narco Road DLC. I don't.

Try doing a search using the search form under General Discussions on the subject of the DLC and this mission. Perhaps it was a previous subject awhile ago..

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    As Mike said, there's only a few people now here in this forum and I doubt very much that any of us played or even plays NR now.

You may have a better luck searching Youtube videos, I am sure there are still available.

After a delete and re-install of the game (mine is via Steam) I was able to complete the mission -- ammo crates still didn't work (maybe WAI?) but I was able to pick up and fire weapons from prison guards after the re-install. Turns out this was NOT the final mission in NR, but close enough as there's a large amount of narrative at the end. The mission I had problems with was where you need to escape from the Unidad prison, and I must say this is one of the best missions I've played in the entire game.

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Moogliesnark Go to original post
    After a delete and re-install of the game (mine is via Steam) I was able to complete the mission -- ammo crates still didn't work (maybe WAI?) but I was able to pick up and fire weapons from prison guards after the re-install. Turns out this was NOT the final mission in NR, but close enough as there's a large amount of narrative at the end. The mission I had problems with was where you need to escape from the Unidad prison, and I must say this is one of the best missions I've played in the entire game.
    I agree. Although Narco Road was terrible for the most part, that mission is one of the best in the game. I think Narco Road had potential if they focused more on the gangster/biker aspect and dirty work and less on the driving, stunts, etc.

FCacGRdvWD's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Moogliesnark Go to original post
    Now I remember seeing a YT video about this mission and indeed, it seemed like a fun mission, this is probably what got me to try it but when I started playing it and saw all of the driving stunts (as Chris Stated), I knew it was not going to be for me.

Glad you were able to play it though. Unfortunately, they never gave either of the DLC any TLC after they dropped them. I did enjoy the hell out of FG, it was more lethal even from both sides so it was better balanced in my opinion.