Dedicated and private servers, ranked questions

Hey everyone,

I am cautiously excited for the game but still have some questions. If the answer for these is out there already, feel free to just give me some links.

• Will there be private servers or only dedicated ones?
    • Will there be a server list with different modes and/or ranking requirements?
    • The game descriptions on Uplay make it sound like that you only race against ghosts of other players instead of joining a server and racing (and interacting with) other players who are playing at the same time. What's the deal here? Do I need Club Access to chat with other players?
    • In terms of ranked progression, am I in any way restricted if I "only" have the Standard edition in comparison to the Club Access edition?

I just feel like there aren't too many information about the game out there (or the available information are too confusing) considering it comes out tomorrow.

Thanks for helping!

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hello Borongeweither,

We published an article on the Trackmania website giving you many details about different offers: https://trackmania.com/2020/06/27/trackmania-offers-details/

There is also an article about the ranking system: https://trackmania.com/2020/06/26/th...in-trackmania/

And nice avatar

Cheers

inexblaze96's Avatar Junior Member
    I´ll hope there will be something like World Rang Displayed . Like TMUF , under the Name.

Rather than start another thread about Dedicated servers, I'll ask here.

Is anyone aware of any GSP to provide hosting capabilities for a server?

Can everyone start dedicated servers or is it locked to Standard or Club access ?

Where can I register a Dedicated Server?
    I can create new Dedicated Servers, but I need a Registered Server to do so.
    Without a link / registration form it will be difficult

u.B.m's Avatar Junior Member
    player page , but where do you get the files for the dedi ?

Ubi-Alinoa's Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,
    We will post the file of Trackmania server soon

Cheers