Termite League difficulty bug

My Global world difficulty is set to Heroic. I started League with Camp White Oak mission, saw option to run Time trial on Hard difficulty right away without lowering my Global difficulty from Heroic to Hard. I thought - cool, we should have had this feature since start of season 1.
    But when mission started, it felt weird, enemies didnt die as fast as they should. And in mid mission i was convinced that enemies here are tougher than Challenging.

So i tested if the Heroic Global difficulty + Hard time trial difficulty is really Hard and not higher.
    Sure enough, in "Heroic Global difficulty + Hard time trial difficulty" Red Assault enemy takes 690k standard body shot damage, but loses only 1/4 of HP, while on "Hard Global difficulty + Hard time trial difficulty" Red Assault enemy takes 600k standard body shot damage, and loses 1/2 of HP.

Hard Global difficulty + Hard time trial difficulty:

Heroic Global difficulty + Hard time trial difficulty

Great idea to be able to select lower difficulty, but it doesnt work as it should, at least no in the beautiful Camp White Oak mission.
    People, dont trust what mission difficulty says, if your world difficulty is higher
     1 people found this helpful

I noticed that too (among other problems). The icing on the cake is that loot still scales to the lower difficulty, so it's both difficult and unrewarding.

Had 2 matchmade runs where things felt off for hard. asked the leader what their world was set to, Heroic