Zathras23's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Iabby Go to original post
    yeah its amazing we moan so much about purple loot at end game in the division 2... what do the devs do ? set two of the time trials to hard so all we bloody see is purple loot lol..

You couldn't make it up....
    It's 3 that are set to hard, The Bank, Fed Bunker and Camp White Oak. The Zoo is on Challenging. The last 2 are SHD Skill Kills and targets burned, which with the new Eclipse Protocol set can be done together. I did the 3 hard missions and I did see some purple loot drop but overall there was more gold loot than purple that dropped. Though being a time trial I didn't bother checking any of the dropped loot so I don't know what I might have missed.

And I agree that the player should be allowed to do the missions on a harder difficulty if they want and still get credit for it.

Zathras23's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BT3241 Go to original post
    I'm just having bad luck today keep getting on teams searching for loot and examining the drop. Burned the hell out of them and finished the SHD part
    Hell, I don't do any speed runs in the game and even I know you don't do that.

I always do the time trails in the league activity finished them all in the last one . I will do them this time too if people are willing. But I will agree you don't have to get perfect it will reset in a few days and its very easy to get 60/60

Originally Posted by knausis Go to original post
    There are 4 Time trial missions in Termite League, 3 of whom are only Hard, and 1 is Challenging. Why make it so easy overall?

It was fun in first season to do Heroic timetrials, now this event feels like a chore, easy but chore you normally wouldn't do.
    Lolwut. Looks like the incessant crying about the time trial’s difficultly, and the entitlement to get all 10s won out.

You’ve maxed out the skill level of Massive’s target audience. You probably need to stop playing before it turns into distain. Leave with good memories!
     1 people found this helpful

Well im getting obliterated in the second part of the bunkers. Super soldiers even on hard are still ludicrous. I burst of gun fire and 750k armour just gone, npcs teleporting when you shoot them. FO.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    I would probablyt get better times if the game didn't give me a delta error and made me lose 2 mins every try

Okay I just tried matchmaking on Manning and it wasn't a good idea. In fact, unless you have a hard time soloing any of these missions or unless you have a team you're used to play with and maybe can communicate with, you're better off soloing all of them

Was also a bit annoyed by people starting the time trials without waiting for their team, like, over and over gain. They just press matchmake and start right away, wish they wouldn't do that.

And What's going on with Manning? I don't understand how the devs come up with these times. Again, for a team, solid builds, synergy, knowledge of the map, spawns, good positionning etc, okay probably very doable, but solo?? I mean I'm sure there are a few players that will crush these times somehow but come on. An adequate time would be 22:00. Might seem a bit much but for solos this is it, this is the adequate time.

Coz right now (still speaking of solos), there are probably a lot of players that can easily crush all the stage 10 on Camp, Bunker and Bank, but that have no hope of getting close to that for manning. Last time trial is meant to be a harder challenge, I get that, but they blew it out of proportion, like they did with that 18:00 DARPA Heroic back in the days.

I look at the videos of people doing these solo , minutes under the time, and I swear, the enemy doesnt shoot at the player at all.Watched someone blow through the 6 machine gunners in the bunker and some of them just stood there in teh open making no attempt to do a damn thing.

SHDLBC's Avatar Senior Member
    Just speculation, but I wonder if fewer people engaged with the Heroic time trial? I never touched one because it was easy enough to get the required stages without it plus I don’t much care for speed running anyway, so the last thing I wanted to do was speed run something on Heroic.

It is kind of weird though. I don’t recall seeing any “please set the time trial missions to Hard” feedback, at least here on the forums. I’m in no way anything more than a casual player, and even I could sleepwalk through Hard mode with a bunch of mismatched purples. Matchmaking for specific missions on Challenging has been pretty rough for me, can you even get a group to do hard? I tried to matchmake for Tidal Basin on Hard the other night just because I wanted to get it over with and never did get a group. Ran through it solo with matchmaking active and never got anyone dropping in.

Or maybe folks are just tired of the slog that is Tidal Basin.

we seem to be in the last days mode now for div 2. theres no end game content , the whole season thing , leagues, events manhunts they smack of a maintenace crew just keeping a game ticking over.
    we have a free exotic every week from projects now that s having a way bigger impact than these trial caches, i dagree they are a waste of time its a very easy thing to do its just driving minimal engagement and that seems to be enough for them now.

Wony added more breadth when what we badly needed was depth , i see nothing else coming and we are a million miles from getting to the point Div 1 was at .

all that talk about not being able to fix the problems of div 1 without redoing , well they get the redo but did we get any of those problems solved? at least armour worked in the forst one! this far into the games life and such fundamental mechanics havent been addressed