Termite League time trials too easy?

There are 4 Time trial missions in Termite League, 3 of whom are only Hard, and 1 is Challenging. Why make it so easy overall?
    Why not add 2 more missions, 1 Challenging and 1 Heroic, for those who like challenge? Harder missions dont need to reward much points, but could be needed to complete if you want to finish League in the single week, instead of 2 weeks.
    It was fun in first season to do Heroic timetrials, now this event feels like a chore, easy but chore you normally wouldn't do.
     4 people found this helpful

You can challenge yourself. Try to do them in challeging or heroic as fast as you can
    On the other hand, more players can make it. Isn't it great?
     3 people found this helpful

Hard is taking the piss, I could pistol my way though in those times, what the hell happened to heroic?

Can't just cater to the higher up players. Although I do agree, Hard is basically Normal mode for us who play on a higher difficulty.

Apzung's Avatar Senior Member
    I guess people complained that heroic is too hard so they took them out and made the challeges more accessible to people who have only limited time and/or can do missions only up to Hard.

Poc_Branca you cant make it harder though as it has to be odne on the difficulty that the game decrees if you up the difficulty to higher than it wants then the run wont count.

Also I thought with the new season when doing the Leagues as a team the kills counted for everyone within the team? Sure this was mentioned on one of the SoTG's as otherwise the League becomes a solo game! Instead of being able to complete with friends and clan members...
     1 people found this helpful

The challenging trials were easy but now they are hard? its almost like massive doesnt care about invested players... why waste my time when i can farm heroic content and get more loot than the league event? Catering to bad players is not good for the game as a whole.

People forget that these trials are 2 weeks long and the left meter doesn't reset after the first week, nobody should have problems getting the exotic cache. Theres bigger issues than making easy content easier...
     3 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably because all other leagues had bugs that cuased people to lose minutes and not get good times

Originally Posted by Poc_Branca Go to original post
    You can challenge yourself. Try to do them in challeging or heroic as fast as you can
    On the other hand, more players can make it. Isn't it great?
    you actuallly can't. did the bank on heroic in 12:51 and it didn't count - had to do the same on hard again.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►