Invaded Capitol Building Reset - Not Resetting

I've literally waited around 1 and a half, maybe 2 months for the Capitol Building to become invaded. Today when starting up the game, I get the usual notification that about the weeks Invaded mission, and states that it's Capitol Building that's invaded. However, when viewing it on the map it still shows as True Sons and NOT Invaded, Though Manning national is invaded this week.

Am I missing something? Are you required to complete the weeks invaded strongholds in order for it to reset the next week, or can you simply wait until Capitol Building resets o invaded?

This is becoming frustrating. Like many others, I'm attempting to get the last exotic part for the Nemesis.

Thanks
     2 people found this helpful

I am here to help you to push the thread up!!

I got the same freaking issue and I am looking for the last exotic part for the Nemesis as well....I waited so long for the Invaded Capitol Building but it is FXXKING BUGGED!

When I log in the game, it shows "Black Tusk Invasion Detected - Black Tusk has seized control of the Capitol Building and are sending out forces to conquer the city".
    But in the moment I open the map, it shows me a invaded Tidal Basin.

Ubisoft, are players a joke to you? I did research and it turns out this bug should be fixed months ago. Without saying this game has been release for more than a year....
     2 people found this helpful

Having the same issue. First I've been waiting for Capitol Building to be invaded for almost over a month now, as I have spending time to collect the parts for the Nemesis exotic sniper. It's never become invaded. When I checked this morning, I saw the notification that it was, but going into the map it was still set to True Sons. It this rate I'm never going to get the the Nemesis. I recently bought the WONY DLC as well but I would like to get the Nemesis before I start WONY. It's so frustrating

I too was waiting for the Capital Building invasion for the final part of the Nemesis exotic. However after completing the 3 invaded missions, it took me to Manning Zoo for the stronghold. I then noticed that part of the indicated loot included the final Nemesis part.
    So after completing the invasion, sure enough the Nemesis project was updated even though the exotic part did not show as part of the final boss loot. I went back to The White House and crafted the Nemesis.
    Oddly I did not need to redo the Grand Washington Hotel to get the blueprint - perhaps it was because I'd already done the quest and was simply redoing it because I'd had a senior moment and destroyed my original Nemesis while trying to re-roll it.
     1 people found this helpful

I'll complete the Manning Zoo and confirm if I get the last part from this Stronghold

Originally Posted by Jarl_Ranulf Go to original post
    I too was waiting for the Capital Building invasion for the final part of the Nemesis exotic. However after completing the 3 invaded missions, it took me to Manning Zoo for the stronghold. I then noticed that part of the indicated loot included the final Nemesis part.
    So after completing the invasion, sure enough the Nemesis project was updated even though the exotic part did not show as part of the final boss loot. I went back to The White House and crafted the Nemesis.
    Oddly I did not need to redo the Grand Washington Hotel to get the blueprint - perhaps it was because I'd already done the quest and was simply redoing it because I'd had a senior moment and destroyed my original Nemesis while trying to re-roll it.
    I did this weeks invaded Manning Zoo mission, and finally got the 'Scourge' exotic part. Not as Boss drop but as loot reward. Luckily I did completed the Grand Washington last week for the Blue Print. Thanks for the advice.
     1 people found this helpful