Cap Trelawney - question

Hi,
    through the questrs in cap trelawney (sunken treasures) i got +100 poluation on each island across the world.
    Why did i get this reward, where can i see this reward and where can i see this addition calculated like the statistics?
    Thank you

Adieu2's Avatar Senior Member
    I've got 1500 Artisans on Crown Falls, yet not a single Artisan house. So I'm completely baffled by that. I think I have 1500 of all worker types. I know where some of those come from (300 of them), but not the rest.

I think your 100 Population will come from Unifier in the Influence Screen. It will go up to 200 when you get to World Leader.

1 people found this helpful

Yeah... I bet his is from Unifier. That does sound right.

Your extra is probably from palace effect. Click on palace... look at the large sheet that shows all current picked policies. On the left side you will see the overall effects... not from ones that you have picked but from the category row. There is one listing there that increases population per town hall... and it continues to increase as you build more wings.

Hold on... I'll take a picture of what I'm trying to say. I think I have currently +300 per town hall? brb

Adieu ... Dept. of Admin. is the effect I bet. It's +50 + (Prestige bonus level rating)... So in my example.

I'm 50 + 250 per town hall ranges. https://i.imgur.com/iMZISU5.jpg

I tested this also by looking at my pop levels while destroying my palace.... they went down significantly across the board.

So yeah, If you want to test this effect. Make a save, destroy your palace's main building... then go back to last save.

Adieu2's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks Sir Questinghood

I imagine that does explain a lot of it. I have 13 Town Halls, so I guess if I get 650(Prestige Level 5 50 workers)Workforce from those, plus I know I get 300 from other places, so somewhere along the line, I guess it all adds up to 1500.

I'll try that Palace deletion you mentioned, when I'm playing it again.

That's an incredible prestige level you have there.