Stuck on quest "One Hand Washes the Other"

So I've been on this mission for months now, since bout 15 hours into my campaign. I figured that I just had to progress normally and something will happen BUT I'm at hour 99 and nothing has happened at all. When I click on the quest it just points to the harbor on La Isla.

I did a google search and saw that there are others with this issue, is there a workaround?

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Trevorr90 Go to original post
    So I've been on this mission for months now, since bout 15 hours into my campaign. I figured that I just had to progress normally and something will happen BUT I'm at hour 99 and nothing has happened at all. When I click on the quest it just points to the harbor on La Isla.

I did a google search and saw that there are others with this issue, is there a workaround?

Hey Trevorr90.

Sorry to hear you are unable to progress. Can I just check when you first encountered this issue? Was it prior to to patch 3.2?

Would it be possible to also ensure the game is up to date

My game has the latest patch as of a few weeks ago. I've been on this mission since at least Janurary!!

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Trevorr90,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue.

I can see you have updated to the most recent patch, this issue was meant to be solved in patch 3.2.

Would you please be able to upload your save game for us to check?
    If you go to this site, log in, create a case and upload your save files please -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Cases/new

Here is a link explaining how to upload your file -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/fa...investigation/

Please let me know how you get on, thank you.