Transfer ownership of a game to different account?

Hello, is there's a way to transfer ownership of Rainbow Six Siege to a different account? Will it be able remove r6 from my library? Since Ubisoft can't remove games from the users library I hope transferring ownership game works.

I recently bought r6 not knowing that the version I bought was Uplay only and if I buy the game again from Steam, Uplay will make a duplicate version of the same game.

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Lasber101!

We can look at transferring a game to a different account that you own. Please note that you would not be able to transfer your progression or saves.

Please reach out on Facebook or Twitter in a private/direct message. Alternatively, you can also create a support ticket. Please include images showing your proof of purchase for the game you wish to transfer.

Thanks!

hello, I already made a support ticket yesterday and I still haven't received any help from ubi support.

Here's my case number-

CASE NUMBER: 12018132

If transferring ownership to different account won't remove this game from my library then I'll keep it as it is. The only reason I want to transfer its ownership is so I could buy this game again but from Steam without having duplicate copies of same game.

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thanks for creating the support ticket, I can see you have been in contact with support now.

If there is anything else we can help with, please do let us know.

Thanks!

Transfer the ownership of rainbow six to a different account

I have bought rainbow six on steam and have logged it to a different account than i wanted to, TheR4kke is the accout name. I wanted to know if i can transfer the game from that account to this one. I have possession of both accounts, and i can prove it if needed.
    Thanks

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey TheRake090, and I hope that you are having a good day. To transfer your Rainbow Six Siege game it would be best to create a support ticket here or contact us on Ubisoft Support Facebook or Ubisoft Support Twitter so that one of our agents can further assist. When you contact us through one of those options just be sure to include the usernames and emails for both of your Ubisoft accounts. Thanks!

Transfer ownership to another account

Hi ubisoft support
    i already make a support ticket/post about transfer of ownership. hope for a reply asap.
    case number 15342719.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi xSmurfic,

I can see that our Customer Support team did reply to your ticket and now you are awaiting a response back.

Someone will respond to you as soon as it is possible.