Still No Love for Ying

Do you know how many uniforms Hibana has? About one for every day of the month.

If you go through the Operators you'll see they all have some decent content for Headgear and Uniforms... except Ying.. she has 5..

The newer characters all have more than her already. Why do you guys spend time buffing her to up her play rate and utility and provide her with such lousy content? No Epic, no nothing. I.mean honestly, she has practically nothing. For a character that's been around for so many seasons, how could you possibly keep overlooking her?

Players like content. We spend money on it. Get off your backsides and stop ignoring Ying..
     2 people found this helpful

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    You'll get what you're asking for, but it won't be something you'll want. Now they'll give her a red & yellow clown suit.
     2 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Just accept that Ash is the chun-li of this game and they have an obvious bias towards her

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Wait a little, there will be a dope twitch prime uniform for ying

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    You'll get what you're asking for, but it won't be something you'll want. Now they'll give her a red & yellow clown suit.
    It's scary how true that is.. I'm wearing that ugly @ss orange and yellow suit for Finka. There isnt anything else that's decent to choose from.

Originally Posted by Sgt Astor Go to original post
    I saw that. I'm not a Twitch Prime member. I may have to sign up, get the suit, and cancel though. Apparently there wont be anything else forthcoming for her.

It amazes me how overlooked she has been. Especially in light of the fact that they have obviously been looking at her. She got some buffs and tweaks last season. But no one managed to noticed she's the most destitute operator in the game in terms of content.

And in another perfect example, I see a new Battle Pass rolled out this morning.

They have a full outfit for Nokk, who has been around for a fraction of the time Ying has been in the game. And they have more uniform content for Jaeger and Bandit, who already have tons. And they put in more items for Maverick and Buck, who had content items in the last Battlepass!!

Come on Ubi, you bunch of dunderheads... you cant be that blind!!!

First it was supposed to be available July 3.

Then it said July 4.

Today July 5 still not available.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    I don't personally play Ying much at all, but it would be cool to see her get some more cosmetics! Do you feel she's the only operator that hasn't received a ton of cosmetic options?

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    I don't personally play Ying much at all, but it would be cool to see her get some more cosmetics! Do you feel she's the only operator that hasn't received a ton of cosmetic options?
    I'm honestly surprised how warden got a lot more cosmedics despite being this new compared to nokk and jackal

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    I just claimed the prime skin and... If you got that you don;t need any other uniform

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    For as long as she's been in the game, she is definitely the most unloved operator. She has the least amount of content by a landslide to any other Operator that has been around as long as she has. Many characters who have been around for less time have more content. She's been horribly over-looked. And I hate to say it, but even the new Twitch Prime outfit that we have to go pay for is bungled. What a frickin joke! See my thoughts to that fiasco below.

I just claimed the prime skin and... If you got that you don;t need any other uniform
    Remember the guy earlier saying be careful what you wish for? Well I saw the Twitch Prime outfit is out, and I was excited about how cool it looks. So I ponied up for Twitch, downloaded the Uniform, got it on my toon, hopped over to weapon skins...... no skin? What the hell?

Long story short, the weapon skin is for the SHOTGUN!! THE FARGIN' SHOTGUN!!

Ubisoft is comprised of a bunch of frickin' dunderheads!! You guys have a handful of cool Twitch uniforms, and every weapon skin is for the Primary weapon. You FINALLY do something for Ying, and you put the weapon skin on a weapon no one uses!! Are you kidding me!! I'm so disgusted with you guys right now. You cant do anything right...

Man I'm pissed off. Frickin' idiots.
     1 people found this helpful