Anyone else think it's weird?

That Doc can pull out a stim pistol and shoot himself in the leg to get back up when he's downed, but Finka can't bend her thumb slightly to push the button on here index finger to get back up? And on top of that... Zophia, for no apparent reason, can "withstand" and get back up of her own force of will. Makes absolutely no logical sense.

I said this same thing a few months ago I think they should add it that she can pick her self up

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by BigMeatyDan Go to original post
    That Doc can pull out a stim pistol and shoot himself in the leg to get back up when he's downed, but Finka can't bend her thumb slightly to push the button on here index finger to get back up? And on top of that... Zophia, for no apparent reason, can "withstand" and get back up of her own force of will. Makes absolutely no logical sense.
    In Zofia's case, her bio paints her as one of the best of the best. She's a tough solider and has trained her body to the peak, so that's why she's able to withstand just a tad bit more than a normal operator.

I do like the idea of Finka being able to reviver herself from DBNO!

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    I look at this very differently. I'd rather go in the opposite direction, so that neither Doc or Finka can revive themselves. For that matter, I don't think Doc should be able to stim himself at all. People that play him don't do so with the "team" in mind; they play him so they can have a total of 220 HP to monkey around with. Frankly, he should take a vow never to use his ability for himself, being a selfless medic.

Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    I look at this very differently. I'd rather go in the opposite direction, so that neither Doc or Finka can revive themselves. For that matter, I don't think Doc should be able to stim himself at all. People that play him don't do so with the "team" in mind; they play him so they can have a total of 220 HP to monkey around with. Frankly, he should take a vow never to use his ability for himself, being a selfless medic.
    But in reality both characters have the ability to revive others when they're downed, but for some reason Finka can't revive herself and that seems odd. If the mechanic didn’t exist for Doc then I guess it would make more sense, but it would still seem odd.